Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that it is most likely due to their Buddist beliefs. However, why are BGs more likely to give beggars money than "normal" thais? I'm sure it is a combination in reality, but I would actually say that the BGs really go out of their way. Maybe it is because most of them come from poor upbringings and that is why..

Hi,

It could be the belief of a better next life. Also, it could be that they feel more for the poor and many of the beggars are come from their region of the country.

I am a sucker for beggars, always gave in Thailand or other countries. My analogy is I have some to spare. Then, I heard that a guy goes to DC to beg in Summer and has enough money to live for the rest of the year in West Virginia without working!!! May be I should change my career!!

Cheers!

You have all proved my point for me about "friendliness".

-A BG giving money to a beggar isnt being "friendly", because she probably doesnt even speak to them. Its sympathy and charity, not friendliness.

-Similarly, bargirls joking and flirting with farangs isnt necessarily being friendly. If they didnt need to earn money that night, chances are that they would be nowhere near a farang (most, not all)

They are simply doing what they need to get by, be it giving money to a beggar (religion) or flirting with farangs (employment)

Precisely. What a BG does is no different to what a joking, smooth talking car salesman does. But at the end of the day, neither probably give a toss about their customer, so it can hardly be described as being honestly friendly. An act, yes.

P127, you have attacked me on almost every thread I have entered, ever since my first thread a few months ago. Why? Is it just because my experiences are completely different to yours, jelously, or boredom?

Archived