Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

First, that is untrue, second i contradicted you, not attack you. Third, when you chose to write the most moronic statements, i made fun of you. Sorry, but you seem to revel, at least on the board, in totally inane (but leading to orgasmic joy, i have no doubt) and superficial contacts in your LOS outings. I volunteered once that you should take the opportunity of a year sabbatical to really visit Thailand. So far, you are stuck in one part of the body, which truly, is common to all women and men all around the world. You said you had thai friends once, why don't you tell us what you learnt about theThailand above the waist, from their friendship?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says smeg:

P127, you have attacked me on almost every thread I have entered, ever since my first thread a few months ago. Why? Is it just because my experiences are completely different to yours, jelously, or boredom?

Smeg,

Let me join P127 on this one........

You are for 1 year in LOS ( according to you ), but have you taking your ass out of BKK long enough to 'see' Thailand ?

Or have you only been 'active' in the nightlife of BKK and PTY ?

I fear the last is true, and I'm sorry to say it does reflect on your postings and certainly on your attitude on this board ?

May I suggest you to re-read some of your really negative postings ? It really reveals how denigrating you are towards Thailand and Thai customs.............

Maybe time to post less and 'live' thailand more, and yes, before you ask, I did that :) !

Cheers !

smeg,

>>>>>Precisely. What a BG does is no different to what a joking, smooth talking car salesman does. But at the end of the day, neither probably give a toss about their customer, so it can hardly be described as being honestly friendly. An act, yes. <<<<

I don't even know where to begin, with you. You are actualy lucky enough to live there, but still cannot see the forest for the trees.

HT

>>>I edited my previous post, <<<

oh, c'mon!

that was nice to see that you actually also can lose your cool. that was a first. coming from you that could have even been considered near enough a small slow burning flame. ;)

You know, I've watched people jumping all over smeg for some time now but this post finally made me want to comment.

You are essentially putting forth what amounts to a set of standards to which people must adhere before their opinions are considered valid, a sort of test of qualifying experiences. And I notice that there are now a set of people who seem to delight in putting smeg down in new and creative ways.

When I come to this board I want to read about people's (varied) experiences and opinions. I don't want to have discussion filtered through someone else's notions of what's an acceptable opinion. As far as I can see Smeg hasn't violated anything other than the board orthodoxy -- the emergence of which increasingly is grounds for disappointment.

"You know, I've watched people jumping all over smeg for some time now but this post finally made me want to comment."

Maybe people are pissed off because Smeg has a very cynical view of the nightlife. This kind of removes peoples ideas of fun. Smeg's outlook is probably closer to the truth. Its a place where you buy prostitutes, where money counts and love is rarely found. If you are lucky you don't catch any diseases. That goes for punter and hooker.

Kind of destroys peoples illusions and dreams of those nice times in Thailand.

Cheers!

Archived