Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

Says check_bin_krap:

Maybe people are pissed off because Smeg has a very cynical view of the nightlife. This kind of removes peoples ideas of fun. Smeg's outlook is probably closer to the truth. Its a place where you buy prostitutes, where money counts and love is rarely found. If you are lucky you don't catch any diseases. That goes for punter and hooker.

Kind of destroys peoples illusions and dreams of those nice times in Thailand.

Cheers!

Nope, I doubt that is it. Your giving Smeg way too much credit. I think people take a nudge at SMEG because he comes off like a know-it-all, psuedo intellectual hypocrite. A cynical view of the nightlife doesn't bug people because most guys here are cynical.

People get rankled about those who brag about how great they are doing outside of the P4P and then proceed to comment on how they don't understand P4P and anyone who indulges in it because they themselves don't really need it and yet they do participate in the scene fully.

Sorry, I won't buy it from a guy who claims to have met over a thousand non-BG's just sitting in shopping malls all day, has numerous sexual relations with these non-BG's every other day yet the only thing he seems to focus on is his interactions, relationships and dynamics in the BG scene. Then on top of that he claims his topics are designed for intellectually stimulating discussion. Spare me!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched people jumping all over smeg

--------------------------------

hey, we are only giving him his 15 minutes of fame (after his 15$ of sex the previous night :)). Why i get on his case is because he is a walking contradiction. He started posting telling us about these great GTGs he met so easily anywhere, being fed up with the P4P nightlife, then inquired about Chinatown brothels, and the majority of his posts and topics are ever since about a scene he said he's not interested in. Then what is he doing drunk at 3am, picking up trash outside of Thermae? Remember he has a GF too, and a visitor for complimentary afternoon sex, everyday he tells us. he also has little money (quoting him again), so why go with girls who are just there to extract money from him. I mean, what kind of fun does he really have, with that mindset?

well to get back to the post topic if they really enjoy or not.....

Is there possible they can feel anything at all or is it possible they can not avoid feeling anything after maybe have been with the same guys for a year or so even if they intend to leave him or not?

are they individuals with feelings or are they so destroyed and mentaly ill that they dont care or can not care no matter what?

well we all know they feel strong for the family but is that love or just fear of beeing left alone?

Maybe people are pissed off because Smeg has a very cynical view of the nightlife. This kind of removes peoples ideas of fun.

------------------------------

i don't think he's cynical, he is just getting zilch out of the nightlife, and even less out of his year off. IMO, he's getting from it exactly what he is putting in. That barely qualifies as having any expertise on thai girls beyond shagging them. Moreover, what many guys come back with, from LOS, is not an idea of fun, it's a real fun, even happiness. If LOS was just a place for cold, calculated prostitution, there would be little reason to wax lyrical about Thailand. Thailand is a whole experience, it goes beyond the sex you had the night before, and i am afraid Smeg is missing it big time.

Ted,

No problem for me to answer here and to defend why I wrote what I wrote ......

Smeg is your basic cyber troll and should get his act to the Jerry Springer show where it would be better at home.

Despite several warnings from several mods on several occasions in several threads on several forums here, he continues to twist arguments arounds to suit his opinion, post the most weird and bizar topics, and is just totally in contradiction with himself.

Just read his last 50+ postings if you have the courage to do so and you'll see what I mean.

It is not up to me to defend any kind of standards here at all, and I'm not doing so, and yes, he has - yet - to cross board rules.

Cheers !

BB,has he by chance mentioned Bog Baths in any of those 50 plus posts? I am trying to get a Sunday afternoon Bog Bath group togther & thought Smegma may be a candidate , but I can't be bothered reading 50 posts , does he show an honest interest in the noble art of Big Pool Dowloading?Just interested, fascinating non-arguement this, no idea what it';s about, but involves all the usual suspects! :p

"and a visitor for complimentary afternoon sex, everyday he tells us"

P127, if you are going to quote me, get it right. Once or twice a week isnt every day, you short-memoried twister

And as for jjs, I didnt claim to have met thousands of non BGs, but thousands of Thai people; making you another poster who struggles to register the facts.

In summary, I dont believe that most BGs enjoy sex with farang. They enjoy blowing the farangs money next day.

In response to those with a different life to mine (ie everyone), no, Im not a rich, elderly expat who has the money to keep the nightlife novelty fresh (if that is possible), and who cant believe how amazing it is to buck nature and constantly be able to sleep with girls 1/3 his age.

Neither am I a middle aged guy sitting bored at a desk in farangland, only managing to get through the dull 48 weeks he spends there every year by masturbating under the desk whilst posting on here and thinking about his next secret trip to "pussy paradise". Sorry to bring you down. And sorry for drawing these extreme stereotypes, but some of the stunted, sex-crazed posts I read lead me swiftly to them.

Im doing things another way, and my realistic experiences clearly are not what the moderators like to masterbate, I mean, read about. If this forum is run purely for their reading pleasure, which it appears to be, I shall bail out. I have seen the moderators try to get posters to hang themselves and get banned before. Its pathetic, I shall not play their game.

Good bye

Archived