It Never happen to me!!!!!

My Girlfriend...... well after beeing in Thailand again and speaking with her friend i find out things that make me sit down and takea deep breath. I meet this girl in Hua Hin when i was on holiday over a year ago. she was nice to me and not so much more to it. she worked as a cashier in a bar and i hear the old story they tell to all customers. but there was something diffret about this one and i started to belive maybe it aint a lie. she had been in taiwan and worked before for 3 years and (i have seen the proof) and was well educated. we have great 3 weeks together everything is fine and i see that she never asked for money or wanna go shopping and stuff she takes care of everything and is like a good girl in all the ways. i go back to sweden and then a month later i return to visit her again. she had stopped work in the bar as we did agree on (i know the bar owner hes fro sweden to) and she went on a holiday with me we talked alot and also visit her family up in Korat. they are thrilled to meet me and to speak with me. to add also is that when i was away for a month she called me everyday telling me she loves me and misses me (talk about brainwash) well back in thailand as i said we had yet again a good time and all is well we talk alot and i get the feeling she is not hiding anything from me or is telling any lies, i go back sweden again and she calls me everyday or i call her everything is fine, i send for her and she comes visit me, take notice she never asked for money and if she needed money we are talking about 4000bath or something once a month or something like that, she needs to send to her mother that taking care of her child. she come to me in sweden and all is fine here we are together and happy she is here 3 months and then she needs to go back thailand so we can arange with visa and that she can stay longer in sweden (dont have to tell you about the VISA rules) well back in thailand i dont hear from her in 2 weeks not a single word i call and its her sister answering the mobile telling me she is in Bangkok or something she has to do something. my suspicion is that she got pregnant and had to run there as fast as she can to get rid of the baby. (she had the typical morning sickness everyday the last 3 weeks she was in sweden) well after 2 weeks i hear from her again and she calls me everyday asking me when she can come back to me and so. i tell her i fixed the all the papers and going to send them down to her same day. i send the papers down and we speak about when she get s her what we do and stuff making big plans. she always asked me if i love her and everything is fine and she sounds unhappy beeing so far away from me. then all of a sudden she tells me she need to go back taiwan work cause her boss called her and needs her there for 5-6 months and she also tells me she need that money she makes there to buy a farm for her mother her mother needs to buy more land. she ask me if i can wait for her and calls me everyday yet again. (talk about phone bills) She go to Taiwan thats what i thought and she didnt call me from there as we agree on. after 2 months i feel worried something happened and i cant contact her family and so, i already had a trip to thailand with my friends on schedule so i went up and find her friends didnt go up to see her family cause i find her friend first, she told me that my girlfriend is living in Norway now and is married? that was like a kick in the chest for me. i have looked in to it a bit more and i dont even know if its worth the effort to locate her in norway. i have thrown out all her things she had left her in my home in sweden, cloths shoes jewlery books and cosmetics all the things they have around when they live somewhere. what id ont get is why she all the time in the end ask if i love her if i want to marry her and stuff like that making plans asking me what we can do and stuff, my finicial status is very good and i have a good job with a good salery working as a engineer and i have small hours i work so i am at home alot. i never said no to her in anything and gave her all she wanted or asked for (she didnt ask for much) i even offer herself to give her the money for the farm 200 000bath and she can come her instead, i didnt see anything that said she was unhappy her.

its funny to read about all the losers out there that this happens to and i guess sooner or later if you get involved with Thai girls this is what you can expect i guess. well now i am sure she knows i am looking for her and i am sure when she contacts her friends again they will tell her also her mother will tell her cause i talked with her 2 times over the phone so i am waiting now to hear the story. if she did it for the money and she loves me bla bla bla.... i just feel so sick of all this bullshit.

imagine find a thai girl that

1. Dont Lie

2. Is faithful

3. You can trust

will post again if she contacts me!!!!!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that. But at least you were not the victim of a scam as I see it? It just seems this girl had a better prospect in Norway. Maybe you are the lucky one, you could have married the girl and found out later that love was not involved on her side.

Forget the whole affair and move on. No reason wasting more time on it.

Cheers!

It can be a very steep learning curve when you are dealing with (some) thai women.She was playing you off with someone else.So think of it it as a lesson well learnt and dont even bother to find out what happened to her.Get on with your life because its just to short to waste time.

cheers

well the only good thing of all story is that it didnt cost me money i guess, and as someone said in the post she had a better prospect somewhere.....

we always forget and we always get reminded when it hapens again.

But hey i am just a man :D

>the only good thing of all story is that it didnt cost me money i guess

That could be the reason for the story to end.

>and as someone said in the post she had a better prospect somewhere.....

That sums it all up...she was after a "permanent solution" and the other guy's bid won.

Bar girls may try to make fun of their lifestyle and try or even enjoy it. But they can hardly ever forget what drove them into the bars.

Sorry, by bgs' standards, somebody who says at the end "she did not cost me money" can hardly be considered as a reliable escape wehicle.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you got hurt.

[color:"red"]well the only good thing of all story is that it didnt cost me money i guess[/color]

Well, I doubt this, you paid holiday bills for both of you I suppose, who paid the plain ticket to Sweden etc?

Ok, normal money you spent for having a good time. (I sincerely you hope you had a good time)

But marriage plans and all the bullshit, an other farang who bites the dust. I feel very sorry for you.

But how many duped bg's for one duped farang?

It's a sad world. :(

Archived