Rich young and beautiful

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! A BED superclub thread becoming a mexican cooking discussion ::

Sorry guys,the closer I've been to Mexico is Sevilla,Spain.

Spasso in Hyatt is now 700 baths for 2 drinks,live music and lots of freelancers too.Not bad but not really worth the price IMO

About wich night in BED I was never there on week ends,read on this board that one needs dinner reservations on those nights.Have to meet a nice bird this evening and I may give it a look though.I went there on Tuesday and Wednesday and it was busy.

OK,now,how do U cook a nacho??

"I would really feel out of place as well as getting the hump being ignored by the beautiful people: I can get that here in London in spades"

I was expecting some people react that way,but not really that they type it.lol :D

Stretching a bit,I can almost imagine antimondialisation guys marching outside BED superclub :: ::

"the ones I was with were hardly ugly and could probably buy and sell you"

Bandit I'll bite this one actually,I'm probably the kind of guy money can buy,and if they're cute i'm ready to go for very cheap ::.But than,they can SELL me?? :: Who the hell are they??Daughters of thai chineses Isaan godfathers??I won't fuck around with U no more my friend ;)

Gotta put in the cilantro. I've tasted many variations of the basic recipe OH outlined. One very important thing, though. Leave the large pit of the avacado in the mix. Something about it being there keeps it from 'turning' (getting brown). The lime juice also help with this, as will lemon juice, from having it oxodize.

We are in the 'Food forum', aren't we? ::

HT

Says NopebutforU:
"I would really feel out of place as well as getting the hump being ignored by the beautiful people: I can get that here in London in spades"

I was expecting some people react that way,but not really that they type it.lol :D

------------------------------------

Gotta destroy that ego of mine somehow - must stop reading Lennon biographies :) :)

Says NopebutforU:

Several good looking girls came along western guys,no freelancers to be seen as it's usual in the disco patronised by foreign customers,the odd ugly isaan girls with a couple of westerners at most.

Sad to hear your almost utopia nightlife spot was spoiled. Keep searching and you will find it. Maybe you should study genetics and create that Master Race starting with your gene pool.

[color:"red"] But than,they can SELL me?? Who the hell are they??Daughters of thai chineses Isaan godfathers?? [/color]

LOL :D

Without sounding too much like Flyonzewall, I'll just say -- maybe. ;)

The same group of us hit up Spasso on Friday. A much more serious looking crowd and not nearly as fun as Bed. A classy place, but the music has got to go. Sounded like a house DJ at a company Christmas party. ::

Although the bandana wearing singer is good for a laugh on looks alone. I didn't know Fabio could sing.

They were making people smoke outside. I'm not sure if this is because of the ban, or if it was always like this.

There were a fair amount of freelancers there as well. No real stunning ones though. A few Russian ones too.

Oh a little birdy mentioned that Bed was to be raided last Friday for piss testing. Did it happen? If so, it was only a matter of time.

"They were making people smoke outside. I'm not sure if this is because of the ban, or if it was always like this"

No the place is usually crowded with people smoking cigars.Customers may not like it.What's wrong with Fabio??As long as it doesn't jump he doesn't hit the ceiling and nobody's laughing.

I didn't go to BED this friday but a friend went and was denied entry,he was with his long term GF who IMO looks like an old Nana disco collection.Better to get a reservation for that night I guess

See U around(no,not in BED's toilet ::)

Archived