An evening with the jerks

Fatbastard

I’m a mild mannered enough individual but we all have days where everything seems to piss me off, last night was one. Let me bore you with the story, got on the sky train with my 8-month pregnant girl. The guard who normally jump up and open gates for her just looked on as she tried to push her way through the gate. Got on the train that happened to have several people standing and no free seats. Except for one taken up with some moronic bitch’s handbag, she just sat there in one seat with her bag taking up the other while my girl stood beside her. I would have chucked her bloody bag out the open door but restrained myself as I know how these little outbursts embarrass the hell out of her. Got of at Nana where I was meeting my mate at the beer garden. Sat enjoying the sights until this tosspot wearing a US flag around his head and a large portrait of OBL on the front and back of his T shirt walked in and did a few parade laps around the bar. The temptation to put my foot out as he walked passed was difficult to resist but resist it I must. Went on to ________where we called into a bar now run by someone who used to share my bed for a couple of years. She started to grab me so quickly I worked out that it wasn’t to be my night. I headed off with my girl to catch a taxi and endeavored to cross Sukumvit at the pedestrian crossing. A group came towards us when the traffic banked up so we started off from our side when this Jerk came barreling down the one free lane with no horn blaring at us. Enough of being the victim, so I raised my boot and neatly took off his wing mirror as a belted past.

VICTORY AT LAST. I went home a happy man,

"got on the sky train with my 8-month pregnant girl."

Don't you think it's rather dangerous for her to take those long stairs in order to get on the skytrain ???

" A group came towards us when the traffic banked up so we started off from our side when this Jerk came barreling down the one free lane with no horn blaring at us."

Umm..It reminds me of my time crossing a street in London laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: BkkShaggy ]

"A group came towards us when the traffic banked up so we started off from our side.."

I could think of a more careful way of crossing the street with an 8 month pregnant woman. crazy.gif" border="0

FB,

Mate, I kinda share your sentiments as someone who has a low tollerence for dickheadery of the type you describe. Infact, whilst living in LOS, I shed my usually demure attitude over time and became quite an aggressive young man. However, I was suddenly pulled back into line after an exasperating incident at the Northern bus station. The counter jockey had only given the gf and I a partial refund on pre-bought tickets to Sakhon Nakhon and being a long hot day I flipped, committing the ultimate faux pas of flashing the sole of my shoe. When this guy began to rapidly emerge from the booth, he seemed to grow 10 feet and 200 kgs. Lucky the gf and her sis had the foresight to drag me off from a potentially damaging conflict and loss of face. Live and learn huh? Nowdays I tend to shy away from the fray, believing hounour to be the best part of valour, especially in LOS.

Cheers

Jaga

Oh no!

Don't tell me that the larger louts

and the Benidorm Set have found Thailand ?

World cup coming up. Tokyo & Soeul via

Bangkok ? Oh no ! Here we go here we

go here we go!(To be sung with large beer

belly and red scortched skin)

Did see some Brit women with tattoos

in Cape Panwa a couple of years ago.

Slagging of my friends because they

had Thai women with them.

Western women can be 'orrible sometimes.

Small wonder the men come to Thailand.

Well played, sir! cool.gif" border="0

I would have just casually picked the bag up and plonked it on the floor in front of her, without asking. (I've done this in London with no complaints.) If I was looking to save embarassment I might dress it up with a quick smile in the direction of the bag lady.

quote:

Originally posted by BkkShaggy:

Umm..It reminds me of my time crossing a street in London
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: BkkShaggy ]

Very unfair, sir. We Londoners always stop at pedestrian crossings. Maybe it was a foreign driver? wink.gif" border="0

Not like the crossing near Sois 3/4.. Even with the lights at red, there's no guarantee that anyone'll stop. Conversely, many farangs like to walk straight across without looking when the lights are green.

Archived