Private Dancer

A lot of people I have met don’t like to read off a computer. Although the link does introduce one

to Mr Leather’s work. Stickman gave me the original direction. The posting by Tony Chang on

the background is quite incredible. I also lost my common sense in Thailand. I am also well

travelled and quite well read. The comment at work was ,”you ! of all people!”

The book should be published for many reasons. It is largely accurate. I know I have been there!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people I have met don’t like to read off a computer.

It is simply too small a niche market to make it worthwhile. If he could sell one copy to everyone who was interested then it could be profitable, but how would people find the book? A handful might be purchased in bookstores in Thailand, but most people would only find it by browsing the net. And if they're on the net already then reading the .pdf version is probably fine. There might be a few referrals from net savy people like yourself, but not enough.

It is largely accurate. I know I have been there!

It's accurate in that all of it could possibly happen. But the movie "Pretty Woman" was also accurate in that sense; hihly unlikely, but possible. Both stories are on extreme ends of reality to make for better entertainment. Anyone who takes one story as painting the full picture is going to be misinformed.

This is an interesting comment ! Because for myself it is so personal I may be thinking

there is a large market out there. I really could not say how I would react to the book if it had just been something I had picked up on a flight from London to Frankfurt.....Very difficult to say as now everything I have experienced has happened and I cannot change that. I'll never know how I would react if I had never been to Thailand. The only way to find out is if the book is published and someone else reads it wo has never had the experience......

ipso facto....PUBLISH !

Gentlemen....It's been emotional !

Archived