Thais and sexual intercourse

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, from your lines about being warned for your short temper it might be the ladies descision herself?

The calm, patient but strong enough to stand the outbursts might fit the hot tempered ones. Some personalities just don't mix well. My fiance has a very hot temper. But she is also very passionate, these things are linked. I love her passionate side. One has to take the good with the bad. I don't think people can change their personalities all around in a relationship, even if they can adjust a bit.

Cheers and good luck in your effort to get her back.

Hi,

[color:"red"]I love her passionate side. One has to take the good with the bad. I don't think people can change their personalities all around in a relationship, [/color]

Well said. I found out the burst of temper gets me nowhere. My husband would just shut up and we could not communicate that way. So I found another way to talk when we had problems, a calm approach without blames work every time.

Many people feel that they can change the loved ones, adjusting, possible, but complete change, no way.

Cheers!

>>>So I found another way to talk when we had problems, a calm approach without blames work every time.<<<

would you mind advising the missus? was another day today where she was in a nasty mood and kept on nagging and nagging... ::

fortunately though i had a very very very lethargic day... ::

Hi,

[color:"red"] she was in a nasty mood and kept on nagging and nagging [/color]

Now Fly, what you called nagging may not be nagging to her. :: Each of us must find the "trick" to communicate with our loved ones. I can create a long list what my husband does that annoys me and he can do the same about me. I just learned that "nagging" is not working with my relationship, that was all.

What my husband does a lot that it becomes a habit is, when I talk, he tunes out so he hears only parts because he feels that I ramble on, moi, NEVER!!!!! :D :D :D

Anyhow, as long we know the bottom line that we love each other and shall stay, it is ok.

Cheers! ::

>>>What my husband does a lot that it becomes a habit is, when I talk, he tunes out so he hears only parts because he feels that I rambles on,<<<

that is a very good tactic. once a while i give this very important sounding "hmmm..." and "ahaa...".

after a while she goes: "do you actually listen to me!?" where i say: "of course, darling, that is very interesting."

when i am getting older i plan to use another tactic, and that is pretending that my hearing is getting bad.

::

Archived