Thais and sexual intercourse

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very typical of upper class thais, Want their g/f, wives to be virgins

--------------------------

are you sure, i used to know a lot of upper class students in San Francisco, and man, were they playing the game (between themselves, shall i add), my friend, the owner of the restaurant where we used to hang with the kids would really laugh at what you say with only a word for it: "it's 2002, man!". Now, what i say is some probably intend to marry virgins and some women wish to stay it until they marry, but i do not think it carries the weight it used to. These upper kids out there in the BKK discos are doing it like rabbits. Will be glad to hear and stand corrected by your personal experience with young upper class BKKians about marriyng virgins only. It just seems they'd have to go far to find one (Issan? ::) that could also be the woman of their "life".

would you mind advising the missus? was another day today where she was in a nasty mood ....fortunately though i had a very very very lethargic day...

--------------------------

sama same for me last night ;) 4 days in LOS, and finally she shows her true self :(! I think it all started when i took that old trunk where i keep stuff while gone. I have a few pix in there, some of lady friendss (not even sexual partners, those are safely locked in SF ::), taken eons ago, mostly in Burma, and that was enough for the first mood (make a wish...). Well, I was then able to work (read: doze off) on the remnant of my jet lag, for the night, not all was lost ...:)

"These upper kids out there in the BKK discos are doing it like rabbits"

"It just seems they'd have to go far to find one (Issan?)"

Sometimes I think it comes from hangover,but...man...it's day after day with you.Have you thought about a detox center??

Archived