Thais and sexual intercourse

I heard a strange story today.I'm talking with a thai guy I've been hanging out at the gym with for a few months.He's spent 3 years studying in Australia.I heard from his thai GF there a few times already,today he tells me again how she drove him crazy and embarrassed him in public,running after him and screaming in the malls and telling the security guards he's just hit her when they enquire about the situation.I feel for him ::

All this I heard before but today he adds "and she wanted me to fuck her." ::

He's dated he bird 8 months in Australia,spending several nights a week with her but actually never went further than oral sex,according to him because he was too scared she'd have him to marry her afterwards.She did try indeed,getting the families involved,but he's safe now.For the record last time he spot that girl she was in some Siam Center restaurant patting a farang's bolding head.

Anyone has experiences to share on the subjet??I wonder wether to phone my ex GF parents and announcing them we had sex and hence should get married :p

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

It is a typical story from most of my Thai friends (in our younger days). It used to be, to capture a man, seduce him to bed and tell the parents and he will be captured. Of course, it depends on the 'clout" of the parents too.

The culture has changed a bit now for many young people think nothing much about having sex.

I have noticed that the "virginity" still is important to a few people in Thailand. But I think in this mentioned man's case, sexual intercourse means committment and he is not ready but she is.

Cheers!

"I have noticed that the "virginity" still is important to a few people in Thailand. But I think in this mentioned man's case, sexual intercourse means committment and he is not ready but she is"

I'd more readily commit to a virgin girl myself.I'd really love my exGF parents would come up with that and "force' me to marry her.

But than I suspect they think(hope) she's still virgin and advice her to stay away from me.I may be wrong though.Any advice??

Hi,

[color:"red"] But than I suspect they think(hope) she's still virgin and advice her to stay away from me.I may be wrong though.Any advice?? [/color]

Due to lacking information, I venture to ask, why did her parents tell her to stay away from you?

I posted once sharing an information about a Thai MS student who went back to Thailand and married a Thai man her father selected. Depending on the family, many Thai families do not care about their daughters marry foreigners. Many people will contradict my last statement, but many Thai families still think so. Out of the 13 of us who received the scholarship to study in the USA (many moons ago), I am the only one who has stayed and married an American, some of these people did not like it a bit.

If you can figure out why the parents did not want her to love you, it is likely that you can solve this problem. I think the "virginity" is NOT the main issue here.

Cheers!

Hi Jasmine

thanks for your post.It was a wild guess I was doing,kind of an hopeful one.She left first because she was tired of my short temper(I had been warned a few times already).Still how things followed are weird(No a single word in over 2 months,never tried to get her belongings back,never answered the phone than cancelled the line(I was only calling every couple of weeks though),may even have moved appartment.I've thought about a new BF as well but I got some news that indicate she's likely to be single.

Her family never made any problem about our relationship from what I heard,at least none based on a racial prejudice.Most of what I heard from them actually attracted my respect.But I may not be the dreamed son in law either,for various reasons,and it may now weigh in the equation

Nope,November 2002,puzzled and jilted :(

Hi,

It looks like that she is gone.

Allow me to share my personal experience. I was engaged to and American (my first love) and when I said we had to part and he did not take that seriously, I actually disapeared to the shock of my mother and brother and school, for he had gone to my family and the University campus many times. Clothes, jewelry, books or whatever, meant nothing to me when it came to such time.

I am sorry to hear about your break up but this can happen for a good reason and fond memories can be kept. Sorry.

Jasmine

Archived