Student hookers on Siam Road

hi all, I have read the story on the bangkokpost site about the students-hookers. They meet farang on the internetchatboxes. And meet them on siam road near a large entertainmentcomplex......anybody know what they mean ????

thanks in advance,

mischa.

There's no Siam Road, folks. There''s a Siam Hotel on New Petchaburi Rd. (near Mona Lisa Massage) in front of which up to a few days ago girls solicited customers every night. There has been a police crack-down and I'm not sure if the thing still goes on.

Then there's the fashionable Siam Square area which attracts thousands of young kids and Chula students every afternoon and evening. Some of the girls are said to be available for sexual services.

Siam Road - no have!

Every time I read about Student prostitution the stories mention that the girls frequent Chatrooms where they make contact with prospective clients.

Does anyone know where these Chatrooms are - URL's etc.? Dosen't matter if they are in English or "the vernacular" (to quote Bernard)

I've encountered many student's offering their 'services' in Yaowarat (china town)...... seems some go to make some bread before studying the next day. Mind you, a student from Chula or any of the other big elite Universities wouldn't need to, as they no doubt are privilaged kids anyway. The ones that I've 'encountered' wink.gif" border="0 all were from Ramkamhaeng (the cheap 'open' university) and cute to boot!

cheers

back to you....

Paul,

Go to the Bangkok.com website. There's a 24hr chat room. I've dropped in there in the past. A friend of mine loves to go on there when he's drunk to see how quickly he can get kicked off. It tends to be a bit dumb. Having said that you may get poohying private chatting you. The most interesting conversations seem to be between farangs though as the Thai student conversations are repetitive and deeply tedious.

Dunno if there are specific chat rooms where student freelancers hang out or what the code words may be to see if they're on the game. However, this is nanaplaza and there will be someone who will know.

I often chat with Thai girls on IRC. there is a thailand channel and siam, siamcafe.

most seem like nice girls, but I think a few are looking for customers.

never hard to find a friendly girl for a chat though.

GW

Archived