1st Date with a normal TG - Do's & Don'ts ?

Coloseum

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Jasmine, you asked for it.

Big intake of breath:

Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal

pant pant

Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal Normal

Ahhh, that felt good to get off my chest!!!

<<burp>>

HIgh Thaied-

Well given the fact you have never tried it I guess I wonder what if any wisdom you bring to the subject. I live here,speak Thai and don't go with the hookers anymore and yes they are challenging but not impossible and when you connect it is a far better experience than P$P- Naturally they all want something- However IMHO all Thai women are different... some will jump in bed on the 3rd date some will pretend they are interested and then vanish because a Farang is so far outside of their pattern of dating. And yes some will take forever(especially the young ones) But the concept of getting killed is not that probable if they come from decent families- The Nana BG you seem to know well maybe so.

"Naturally they all want something- However IMHO all Thai women are different... some will jump in bed on the 3rd date some will pretend they are interested and then vanish because a Farang is so far outside of their pattern of dating. And yes some will take forever(especially the young ones)"

Many young Thai girls are very curious about farangs. You won't necessarily get any way with them, but they are fun to be around. Its a nice opportunity to learn a bit as well.

One gets hang of the does and don't do pretty fast. Showing affection by trying hugging/kissing and such in public places will scare them worse than being Frankenstein :D

Cheers!

Sorry jitagawn,

I kneel to your better understanding, and wisdom. Please share more of it with the board, and with me, in particular. Thanks so much for your valuble input.

HT

Hi,

[color:"red"]However IMHO all Thai women are different... some will jump in bed on the 3rd date some will pretend they are interested and then vanish because a Farang is so far outside of their pattern of dating. And yes some will take forever(especially the young ones) But the concept of getting killed is not that probable if they come from decent families- [/color]

I agree with everything here. I happened in my time over 30 years ago in Thailand and it looks like it is still going on. Ones have to be careful with the decent Thai families.

Cheers!

Hi,

[color:"red"] A normal girl indeed. Never listens when you have something important to say! Doh!

lol

(locking myself in the bathroom now!)

[/color]

OK, I will accept that. I like to add though, I will be a "disturbed woman", if you stay in the bathroom much longer, for the bathroom is NEEDED!!!!!

Cheers! :D :D :D :D ::

Archived