100% 'tip'

i got a reply back from one of the people that requested my km11 info, he told me that he had taken a short time in bangkok, she had agreed to 1,000 baht. everything was great until after they finished, when she demanded a tip of an extra 1,000 baht, and refused to leave his room until he caved in and gave it to her. i doubt that he was the first she pulled this on, or that he will be the last.

paying $44 for a short time, he could have had 9 short times at a place an hour's flight to the east, or a girl for 48 hours and as many times as he wanted.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Notroll, I really wonder why you are on this board. It is obvious that you despice Thailand and the Thais, so maybe you should do us all a favor and move to a board on Cambodia.

Either that or restrict your posts to Thailand.

I appreciate the info you posted, but your attitude is really getting on my nerves. Not good.

Sanuk!

if you wanna be that cheap, why don't you stay with your hand? your hand won't complain if you cheat it out of the toiletpaper, and as i anyhow would not want to shake hands with you...

if you wanna be that cheap, why don't you stay with your hand? your hand won't complain if you cheat it out of the toiletpaper, and as i anyhow would not want to shake hands with you...

I couldn't have said it better myself. What's $44 dollars to you anyway. That's peanuts. In fact you don't know maybe the girl should have received more in this situation. Was your friend old and fat, did he use protection or was he risking her health and could be he was real demanding too. I think there's many different ways you can look at this. I don't know. If the girl would have been your sister or daughter would you have thought that the guy got ripped off then?

i'm not surprised at fly's opinion, he never really says anything of merit, always vague and misleading, and not to the point.

i am surprised at khun sanuk. i have stayed within the limits you set. this was a post about thailand, and i made a brief reference to another place, not by name, as a comparison. i don't despise thailand or the thais, i dislike all the lies and scams that are employed to extract as much money as possible from gullible inexperienced foreigners, and think that being informative about them can assist the unaware from being taken for a ride. i'm not the only one on this board talking about scams.

i've been coming here since 1967, and you used to get value received for value given, without all the ploys for more and more money. as with all things in all places, things change.

i've lived in pattaya for six years.

i wouldn't like, or accept, these kind of things in america either, and would speak up about them there as well. it seems that foreigners forget everything they've learned in life when they come here, leave their brains and common sense at home. is it wrong to post cautions so they can avoid being taken advantage of? i've seen far worse complaints than this in letters to the bangkok post, and pattaya mail.

not that it's relevant, and i don't know him personally, but i think the person who told me about this is not old and fat, he's 44, in good shape, uses condoms, is considerate and doesn't abuse the girls. i only had one reply from a guy who was crazed for dildos and 'greek', and wanted to know what drug could be used to get the girls 'horny as hell', and i tried to dissuade him from any of that. i try not only to help guys seeking sanuk, but to get them to be good to the girls as well.

as for being cheap, why pay more than you have to? why fling money around? a price was agreed for a service to be performed, why agree to a price and be extorted for twice as much? what's the difference between a 500 baht short time and a 2000 baht short time? only the price. tourists coming here and over paying only drives the price up for every one, and a lot of resident expats don't have the money to throw around.

i would like to add, that whenever anyone finds themself in a conflict with a thai, never, never, strike a thai. never, never, even touch them, as to push them from your room, or anything else. if you have a problem, and can't just walk away, call the police. if you can just walk away, do it, no matter what they say, no matter what the disagreement is. you're at a disadvantage and they know it, and nothing is going to be resolved by continuing to argue. it might not feel good to think that you 'lost' the argument, but it's better by far in the long run to just drop it and leave. life isn't fair, sometimes things don't go your way. if you get physical, things will go really badly against you.

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

Notroll, I really wonder why you are on this board. It is obvious that you despice Thailand and the Thais, so maybe you should do us all a favor and move to a board on Cambodia.

Either that or restrict your posts to Thailand.

I appreciate the info you posted, but your attitude is really getting on my nerves. Not good.

Sanuk!

KS

In an earlier post notroll recommended Pattaya as the best place to live in SE Asia, having given a fairly detailed comparison with other places and justification for his conclusions. Clearly, he does not 'hate Thailand'.

I am not sure why you have a particular problem with him, personally I have found most of his writing interesting and entertaining, but if you are going to dish out yellow cards, I think you should aim for greater consistency. Every time flyonzewall posts he seems to make personal comments/flames aimed at this guy but I have never seen him challenged.

LG

Flyonzewall,

I must agree with LG's statement about your attitude, you do seem to be out to get notroll/k11fan. You were asking to be flamed, you accused him of all sorts of stuff which IMHO was not justified. You seem to be on some sort of crusade, and I'm just wondering if you've actually made any posts which weren't either put-downs of this guy or rants against the scene in Cambodia in general?

long gun,

the problem i am having with km11fan or notroll, how he calles himself now, is his glorification of one of the worst places in SE asia for indentured prostitution and childprostitution accessible to foreigners. all of his posts say more or less the same thing: go to cambodia, it's cheaper and the sex is better (and if it is not so good you can complain to the mamasan). his comments about childprostitution are: it's sad, but i can't change it, it's a too complicate issue. he doesn't seem to see anything wrong with debtbondage, he did only answer on my points of slavery, that i exagerate, that i am hysterical. so what i see here is a guy, who just looks at the cheapest gratification he can get no matter what. he talks all so nice about how to make good sex to the girls he is with, but completely ignores the fact that there is more than a fare chance that exactly the same girls are in their brothels not because they chose to be.

i have stated in some posts before in the already deleted threat started by winstonjames some of the things i have seen in cambodia, i know very well about the systhem of the white slave trade in cambodia.

i do not see partaking in and benefitting from such a systhem as sanuk.

i think there is a huge difference between paying for a service or partying with women who chose by themselves to be in that life than abusing a system that forces women into the brothels by deceit, torture and murder.

in his last posts he asked for the difference between a 2000 baht shorttime and a 500 baht shorttime. his answer was nothing, only the money. i beg to differ. there is a huge difference. the big question is: does it go to a woman who decided by herself to be in that profession, or does it go to a brothel owner who forces that women to do that service.

and i do not know if it does service to the nanaplaza board to promote that kind of sextourism, or even allowing people to advertise that. but that is not my decision as i do not run the house.

dj1999j,

look at the thread on bangkok hilton/thai prisons. go to nanapong and read my posts there.

but i do not have anything funny to say when somebody advertises redlight districts famous for indentured prostitution.

Flyonzewall,

Fair enough, but I feel you are often a bit too self-righteous in your opinions. People are entitled to theirs too, no matter how different, without being jumped on and accused of supporting torture and slavery every time they are seen to be proponents of Cambodia as a sanuk destination. Not everyone who visits Cambodia is as uncaring and selfish as you seem to think. I have visited Cambodia before and induldged in the scene there, and I know a lot of what you say is true regarding indentured prostitution, but I don't think you have the right to judge people who like it there and tell others of their positive experiences.

Just my take on it,

DJ1999J.

Archived