100% 'tip'

dj1999j,

what turned my stomach in one of the houses were girls with bright make up whose age i guessed at 12 or 13. and i am here on the conservative side.

the one girl i spoke with (simple sign communication) answered me that she was beaten, that she was not free to leave. she was in tears when she answered me.

when i left the place i felt like shit because there was nothing i could have done to get her or the others out of there. that was two and a half years ago.

and believe me, there are places in cambodia which are a lot worse...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flyonzewall,

Enough said, that's enough to turn anyone's stomach. I can see why you are so forthright in your opinions after that. I suppose if I had experienced something like that myself I would probably feel differently about the place. As I said though, that's not my experience. I don't doubt you, however.

I think you posting that may have done more to put people off Cambodia than all your other stuff put together. That is a pretty horrible image you created, but it needed to be said. Thanks for showing us what made you feel that way.

I still feel that it is perfectly possible to have sanuk in Cambodia with willing girls who have not been coerced at all, and indeed all of the girls I spoke with when I was there last year fell into this category. There is no way I would have paid for their company otherwise.

Perhaps things have improved since you were there last, although I doubt it. More likely this nasty side has become more hidden, and more seperate from the farang scene. Lets hope it will eventually disappear alltogether. Somehow, in Cambodia I can't see that being any time soon.

quote:

Originally posted by flyonzewall:"and some are only interested in personal gratification"

AND ALSO-

"we are nothing else than the instinct driven animals tabloid media wants us to be".[/QB]

am i to presume that most hire a bargirl to elevate their consciousness?-

and that we have TOTAL control over our sexual drives?

The number of girls in the barscene(voluntary or otherwise)would be a mere fraction of todays figure if they had the opportunity to earn a comfortable living.

but perhaps 'mal frazer' was right-"life wasn't meant to be easy"

me? i'm non violent and detached and will demolish anyone who sez otherwise!

laugh.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

I don't know about you guys, but i am perfectly happy with Thailand being a place where the farang scene is different from the local one, where the girls have a say about who they go with and are rather teated nicely by said farang. this scene was 35 years in the making, and some will say even earlier (for farangs), but i cringe at the idea that every country with poor girls should become a haven for sex tourists. I do not believe it has anything to do with sex drive as most guys have to reserve a ticket, buy it, work and wait, then get on the plane to get their plenty of sex. that rather spells sex drive at snail pace to me. But a lot more to do with being unsatisfied or inadequate with chicks at home, or simply liking the company of asian women in an asian country. IMO

quote:

i got a reply back from one of the people that requested my km11 info, he told me that he had taken a short time in bangkok, she had agreed to 1,000 baht. everything was great until after they finished, when she demanded a tip of an extra 1,000 baht, and refused to leave his room until he caved in and gave it to her. i doubt that he was the first she pulled this on, or that he will be the last.

paying $44 for a short time, he could have had 9 short times at a place an hour's flight to the east, or a girl for 48 hours and as many times as he wanted.

I'm the guy that told notroll about my T/G problem. The story is 100% accurate. Yes, this beautiful stunner from Thermae agreed to 1K baht ST, then tried to extort an extra 1K from me. For your info, I'm not fat, nor bald, nor old, nor did I abuse this lady in any way. In fact, as I do with all B/Gs, I treated her like a queen. Maybe that's the reason she took advantage of me. We had a nice session, and she appeared to enjoy herself, as did I. Everything was great until it was time for her to leave. She wouldn't leave the room until I paid an additional 1000.

I relayed this story to notroll as a sideline to getting his Cambodia information. Notroll provided the info, and gave me some great pointers on how to avoid the above situation in the future. He also counselled me (with a necessary stern warning) about my method to get the gal out of the room. I won't get into that right now. However, at no time did notroll criticize Thailand.

Notroll is opinionated, but isn't that what this forum is all about? I disagree with KS. Like others, he's providing a service to others. Yes, he's high on Cambodia, and I for one really appreciate his opinion and information. I don't see him as a Thai-hater. Don't get that impression at all.

Let's back-off from the unnecessary criticism of notroll. If you don't like his posts, DON'T read them!!!!

teacherwannabe

quote:

Originally posted by notroll:

flyboy; i don't do anything unusual, just the regular missionary position. i treat the girls nice and with respect, and they generally take any expression of kindness as a sign of weakness, or as a matter of course generally try to pump every customer for as much as they can get, irregardless of what they've agreed to.

no one has responded; is it acceptable to agree to one price and then try to extort double that amount? and, as far as being cheap, just how much should be paid for a short time?

I don't have much experience with girls in BKK. I do most of my sanuking in Pattaya. In anyone's experience are the girls in BKK harder and greedier than those in Pattaya?

- FB

• 2 weeks later...

He also counselled me (with a necessary stern warning) about my method to get the gal out of the room

hi, just got back from looking into culture and tradition in cambodia, and engaging in participant investigation. it was a very rewarding trip.

i'm not sure when i counselled you, as above, and, i didn't mean to be stern. i just think that every one should know that getting physical with a thai is a losing proposition.

you're at a distinct disadvantage as soon as you step off the plane, that's just the way it is, and you have to learn to live with it.

Archived