Rodgers & Hammersteins, "The Sound of Music"

itsmedave

For those of you with families, or looking for a break from Soi Cowboy, I'd like to invite you to the American School of Bangkok, which is presenting The Sound of Music on Friday and Saturday, Dec 13/14, at 7pm.

The school is located on Sukhomvit, soi 49/3, and the show will be in the new outdoor theatre which will seat approx. 400. Students of many nationalites are the stars of the show, which should be a fun night out for the family. The show should last around 2 hours plus an intermission and there will be consessions available.

Ticket prices are 250 baht and reservations can be had by calling 02 662-4900 ext 33 or 49

I am the director of the show, and would love to see you and perhaps even give you a tour of the backstage area following the performance.

Hope to see you there!

Dave

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Thai Girl said... <I doubt you would have any punters from Nanapalza board coming to the show.

But if you offer them a tour at the dressing room of the actresses while they are changing their costume, the guys might be interested.>

I disagree. I think there's lots of gentlemen on here who have more than just one interest. I'm an example, for one.

At least, I hope they aren't looking for a tour of the dressing room, as the actresses are all under 14 years old. I'm pretty protective of my students, so no lecherous comments on them, please.

Just a nice night out for the family, or a little taste of your childhood back home with My Favorite Things, Do Re Mi (The REAL version) etc.

Hope to see you!

Hi,

"I doubt you would have any punters from Nanapalza board coming to the show."

And why is that?

Can't we have any other interests beside the P4P scene?

If you would drop the prejudice a bit, you might see that there are plenty of guys posting on this board who have a real life, one outside of the P4P scene.

Sanuk!

Wow somone's touchy, come on guys I hardly think GTG was that serious. Anyhow let's face it a board attached to a site named after a major redlight district in Bangkok is hardly advertising 'family entertainment'. It's like a young single guy saying he's going to Patpong for the shopping or Soi4 for the dancing. And unfortunately an offer of a trip backstage to the dressing rooms is going to get some interest, if it was serious.

Dave,

Good luck with the production. Break a leg.

Hi,

"come on guys I hardly think GTG was that serious."

With her track record of posts, I don't think it is that difficult to come to the conclusion that she was not joking.

"Anyhow let's face it a board attached to a site named after a major redlight district in Bangkok is hardly advertising 'family entertainment'."

But neither does that automatically imply that we are all whoremongers on here *only* interested in the scene. There are plenty of guys on here who do not, or at least no longer, play around in the scene.

Sanuk!

"There are plenty of guys on here who do not, or at least no longer, play around in the scene'

and I would count myself one of them.

The reality is that most people do see this site as "we are all whoremongers on here *only* interested in the scene." I used to like reading the articles in Playboy but I know no one believed that was the only thing I was interested in.

Archived