Rodgers & Hammersteins, "The Sound of Music"

itsmedave

"Anyhow let's face it a board attached to a site named after a major redlight district in Bangkok is hardly advertising 'family entertainment'."

But neither does that automatically imply that we are all whoremongers on here *only* interested in the scene. "

If there were only whoremongers here, what is GTG doing around with her 761 posts? :D

Cheers!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt you would have any punters from Nanapalza board coming to the show.
The remarks of a killjoy. If I were in BKK I would go (I met itsmedave last week and he seemed like a good enough fellow to take him up on that offer. He also is very serious about theatre as I gathered from some conversations he was having that evening). I personally own the Sound of Music on DVD and went on a Sound of Music tour when I was in Salzburg, Austria. And before Roppongi-san or the Poster Formerly known as Fast Fred calls me a homo, let me remind you that I am the same guy that enjoyed writing on this board about me getting my d*ck sucked by three not so good Thai girls at the Star of Light. GTG please don't lump us all into your prefabricated world. As mentioned in this thread, many of us have lives outside the BKK play scene. ::

Do a deer, a female deer; Re, a drop of golden sun, Mi, a name I call myself, Fah... :: ::::

"... I personally own the Sound of Music on DVD and went on a Sound of Music tour when I was in Salzburg, Austria...."

Mention the sound of Music to either of my parents, especially my mother and watch the sparks fly! "...vat, Hammerstein, a Jew making fun of this plight, ve had to flee vit nothing but za clothes on our backs, and there vas no time for singing un danzing! you zink zis is history? vat is in za minds of zees people...?" Then mention Christmas eve and see what happens...silent night my ass! For what it is worth, my parents have met some of the Von Trapp family at their lodge in Vermont, "...un zum of zem don't even speak German...vat a disrespect to their family..." "...well, we (my sister and I) can't speak German either..." "ya, I know, zis is how I understand the feelings of za family..." Ah sound of music, what memories...she was single handedly responsible for stopping my high school from putting on this play. "...I can assure you, zer ver no singing Nazis in my town...! un noting to dance un sing about, zis vas var..." Ah sweet memories of childhood...this being Christmas time, maybe I'll post her Christmas eve tale she told us when we were 7 waiting for Santa Claus... :)

Says check_bin_krap:

If there were only whoremongers here, what is GTG doing around with her 761 posts?
:D

I always wonder about that too. I'd never stumble across an Internet board called kingscrossstation.com and choose to hang around as they spent a lot of time talking about the slappers they have in my home country. Especially if they're the wrong sex! When you think about it, it's bizarre. And she thinks we're weird..

Anyway, the fact that she hangs around indicates that it's something more and she was joking, khunsanuk ;) It's either that or she's a weirdo.

I'm proud to say that I'd rather spend 2 hours in a gogo bar with a few beers than watch a production of 'The Sound of Music'. Mind you, that musical's so shite that Mother Theresa'd probably do the same.

Says markle:

Wow somone's touchy, come on guys I hardly think GTG was that serious. Anyhow let's face it a board attached to a site named after a major redlight district in Bangkok is hardly advertising 'family entertainment'. It's like a young single guy saying he's going to Patpong for the shopping or Soi4 for the dancing. And unfortunately an offer of a trip backstage to the dressing rooms is going to get some interest, if it was serious.

You're a mind reader, markle !

Many of these guys are so sensitive.

>Anyway, the fact that she hangs around indicates that it's something more and she was joking, khunsanuk :) It's either that or she's a weirdo.<

...or BOTH :D:D:D

>I'm proud to say that I'd rather spend 2 hours in a gogo bar with a few beers than watch a production of 'The Sound of Music'. <

I admire your honesty !

Cheers !

Says check_bin_krap:

""Anyhow let's face it a board attached to a site named after a major redlight district in Bangkok is hardly advertising 'family entertainment'."

But neither does that automatically imply that we are all whoremongers on here *only* interested in the scene. "

I get your point, CBK. I knew that many of them are not interested only the scene. To assume they are is a little bit of naive, don't you think? I'm talking about the possibility here.

Says check_bin_krap:

If there were only whoremongers here, what is GTG doing around with her 761 posts?
:D

Well.. if you notice my registration date, I've been here almost a year - just a few days short. So, I've been around for awhile. But Jasmine will take over me very soon and she's just been here for about half the time I've been here. That's very nice of her to take time to shed some light on Thai-Western related issues.

Says itsmedave:

At least, I hope they aren't looking for a tour of the dressing room, as the actresses are all under 14 years old. I'm pretty protective of my students, so no lecherous comments on them, please.

Just a nice night out for the family, or a little taste of your childhood back home with My Favorite Things, Do Re Mi (The REAL version) etc.

Hope to see you!

They are all under 14, sorry I thought they were 15-18 yo.;)

I know that you know that I was joking. But you had to reply my post because others might get the wrong idea of you and that's understandable. I would do the same if I were you.

One more thing. Is there any UNREAL version of Do Re Mi ?

::

::

Archived