Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans

gobbledonk

yes ...whenever i think of indians i think of Pamela. She was a good friend of Adnan Khashogi also. I think she was shagging a lot of old coots for a couplke of grand a pop. But the link to Khashogi and by proxy Gadafi was the thing that got a lot of people bent out of shape.

But back to basics HAS ANYONE HERE ACTUALLY SHAGGED AN INJUN?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen this thread a long time. I don't feel attracted to girls from any of these countries, but here goes:

Sri Lanka - easy when it comes to pick up hookers. Like Thailand. Big tourist industry.

India - Watch out for people who want to get "cuts". as with everything else in India. Still easy.

Bangladesh: Available. But the cultural gap is so wide so she will view you as an alien. Easy though.

Pakistan: If you are not from Pakistan, don't do it. Its bloody strict there. A lot going on in Karachi etc, but you have to be connected.

Cheers!

Pak is based upon 1 visit though.. The rest more.

Good man, now we have a base to work from. A guy i knew many years ago shagged one in PI and said that when he woke up in the morning that the room smelled like curry (he was serious too).

Well I did have the wonderful experience of shaging Pak girls because I am Pakistani and my x girlfriend was Pak and yes we did what came natural. She was a lightskin QT with a tight body and nice perky tities. She was gorgeous, like most Pak girls they got a light skin tone and big almond shaped eyes, with a mix of arab,indian and some chinese in them. I also shagged a couple of Indians they are darker but beautiful non the less, and these girls are amazing in bed! But some Indian girls dont shave their legs or other parts because of religeous reasons I guess. I would rate Pak girls tops on my list for shagging, they got smooth skin, they keep clean, shave and are not hairy like Indian girls and they know what they are doing in bed. It wasnt rare for me in my teens and even now to shag allot of pak and Indian hunis, because I have been to Pak numorous times and I see them allot in social gatherings and what not in my own city.

dunno about the curry thing, but then again I probably eat more curries(thai or indian whatever!) than the average indian & especially more than that girl in sing as she preferred the 'western' food KFC in particular...

I assume she's the full kfc figure by now :hubba:

oh she was a virgin too & way too shy, but a bit adventurus at times to warrent the time

Ib13 you can find some beuatiful women in karachi they got that Iranian, Indian mix. But I must warn you that you that you are in a country where the police would jump at a chance to arrest a foriegner and plaster his face in the newspaper. If you are caught with a working girl expect allot of trouble. But the girls are availible if you know the right people. There are places in Karachi where you can go and sample the cuisine, but they are hard to find. There are guys out there that can hook you up with a student or a pakistani model(drop dead gorgeous) for a certain price. Last time when I was there my cousin hooked me up with a student for $40CAN and a model for 60$CAN you can probably get cheaper but these girls were smokin! so I had to pay the price which wasnt much in the first place. I brought them into my hotel and told the front desk they were family friends and everything was all good, but I was still taking a chance, but a chance worth taking hehe.

disclaimer: prices of sweet pakistani huni's might be higher for people without pakistani nationality or background.

Archived