Thailands reputation

liquidflux

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] about Thailand in my home country (Sweden), in short: It's a place where almost all girls are prostitutes.

[/color]

I am not going to argue that point, however, I cannot help it if all women you see in Thailand are around the areas are catered to men. You see what you want to see, hope you will meet one that is not for sale or should you?

[color:"red"]but 'Thai friends' that wanted hook me up with 'their nephews younger sisters good friend, only XX years old, but never mind, type of girls'....

[/color]

So your "Thai friends" are either prostitutes or ex-ones or the beneficiary of ones, what do you expect?

If I connect you with my friends (not that I will ever dream of doing so), you will not find a prostitute, however, I have a feeling that you will not find that satisfactory.

One thing good about the reputation though, there are many people who know the difference side of Thailand and it becomes a priviledge to meet those types of people. Another thing is good about Thailand as a whore country is that it is easy to extract money from men with sex in mind, good for these women, someone has to do it, don't you think?

Jasmine

Jasmine,

I don't know what to say.

Honestly, I think the state of Thailand is not good at all -- but, on the other hand, I truly enjoy living here.

Unforturtanelty [drunk, as u can see], the number of willing women to have sex with me have, at least, some affection on this view.

Never mind. Thailand has shit-poor reputation in Sweden and probably all over Scandivavia. -- I truly hope though you're not going to blame ME for that?

You should look back a couple of hundreds/thousands years (?) in you home countries history to really find out what went wrong (or right, according to some).

"and now, I'm not only talking about massage parlours, Nana, or whatever -- but 'Thai friends' that wanted hook me up with 'their nephews younger sisters good friend, only XX years old, but never mind, type of girls'...."

Some not so young isaan hooker once showed me her 18 years old daughter,(I think she was really her daughter for some reason)supposedly virgin(no idea if that was true or even told actually) who just had arrived in Bangkok.She told me how she had tought about selling her to a 40+ western guy we both knew a little and who was looking for a long term relationship :(

Now, I just re-read you're post and it sound kind of hostile. Don't bother. I think I have fairly good grip on Thai society. You do not have to tell me how it works in general....

-- I still stand by my view though: Thailand is, basically, a whore society, at least for all farang just landed here. And probably for all well off Sino-Thais as well. Remember, you're a girl and don't see and hear all that we do....

Bitch about it -- I'm only happy to see an argument about this!

But then, you have to bear in mind Sweden's reputation as a boring, killjoy country - a place where, for example, alcohol is taxed extortionately because the government believe they know what's good for an individual.
Agree. But what I have always found most curious is the local obssession here with "reputation". Why bother worrying about it? And in particular, why bother worrying about what a bunch of judgmental Scandanvians think? :drunk:

Archived