Closing Time In Pattaya?

xenono

Just returned from LOS.

Bkk and Pattaya go-gos and discos close at 2.

Beer bars may stay open in Pattaya to 4 and most of them do. Snuffy

As for the go-go hours in Pattaya. The earliest opening is 12 (Far East Rock) in Soi Post Office and many stay open until 3 am. This gives you 15 hours each day to visit go-go bars - far longer than Bangkok.

There has been some talk recently about closing time in BKK. I was under the impression both BKK and Pattaya were pretty much 24 hour type cities as far as sex was concerned.

I understand the politics in BKK now with the cops and such, but what about Pattaya? Is it the same for closing time there?

What are the starting and ending times in Pattaya for beer bars and gogo's? I had heard that it was from 8pm to 2am, which kind of limits my future plans a little bit.

Tahitian Queen on Beach Road still has day-time a-go-go. I have seen some A-go-gos (Planet Rock and others on Pattayland 2) close as late as 4am. Beer bars open and close on the whim of thier owners. Dino's on Pattayaland 2 always seems to stay open until 4am++. I have seen one beer bar (on the corner of Walking St and Soi Daimond) that was still open (with customers) at 8am.

- FB

[ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

Go-go bars along and off Walking Street are staying open to 3 am, while Pattayaland is completely dead by 2 30. Beer bars sem to be a law unto themselves. It appears if they have customers they stay open.

As of yesterday (4/7/2001)

Archived