It makes me bloody angry!

robaus

Just had the sweetest of girls around to my condo crying on my shoulder. She has just been ripped off by a 20 odd yr old Chinese/Japanese? American punter. The last thing in the world I am is racist, as you may have gathered from some of my previous posts ? I hope one day racism will be consigned to the trash can of history, as was feeding Christians to the lions and slavery being acceptable in society. His race and nationality I mention only because I hope he recognizes himself if he frequents this board. Although I doubt it. The standard of behaviour of members here is generally well above his scumbag mentality.

I?ve known this girl for about 4 months since she came to work in Pattaya. She is an absolutely knock down gorgeous 19 year old if you like things in tiny parcels, with the loveliest of natures. She knows the score with me, that I?m a butterfly. I like her and treat her with respect whenever I see her. She has no mother, just an ailing father and 2 younger siblings up in Chiang Rai, and she is the sole breadwinner.

This c**t ,for want of a more pejorative term, took her for a whole week and didn?t pay the barfine or give her any money. He claimed (?oh yeah.. sure!?) that he thought they were in a bf/gf relationship and that wining and dining her was enough. What a Cheap Charlie low life! I hope the next girl he tries this stunt on with is a bit harder than my friend, and sets the taxi boys onto him with baseball bats.

These are working girls, fellahs. They have bills to pay and often families to look after. We have infinitely more earning capacity than they. Sanuk here must be some of the cheapest in the world. There?s no need to be a cheapskate and resort to such low tricks as this jerk did.

BTW I elicited this story from her at my prompting, not hers. I?d seen them together, and heard from her gf that things hadn?t worked out. She was crying not at her fate, but because I?d just paid her triple to compensate her loss a little.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"....and didn?t pay the barfine or give her any money. ""

Have you considered the possibilty that she was playing up to your good nature so she could get some cash from you? There is a chance that she was counting on you to listen to her story and that it didn't really happen.

Mind you she could be 100 percent honest too.

The part that made me raise my eyebrows was that she said he didn't pay the barfine. My understanding is that you always pay a barfine to the bar before leaving with the girl.

Other than that I agree that if she is telling the truth then that guy has no heart

robaus,

if what this girl said is true, which i believe happens alot, then this guy is a 'jerk'.........and jerks come in all colors, ethnic groups, religions, countries, sizes, shapes and beliefs......and cool 'punters' come in all colors, ethnic groups, religions, countries, sizes, shapes and beliefs........down with jerks, stay home......up with the 'cool punters', let's party in pattaya....chok dee to all

No I honestly believe she was telling the truth. I heard from her gf, again quite unsolicited, that she was seriously upset with him. She?d been in tears in her shared room and tearing his photo up. I?ve been with her about half a dozen times. She knows I?m a regular and live here. Word gets around the ex pat community too, and telling lies to me may not be good for business. She?s got quite a sweet passive nature? maybe too soft. The subject cropped up just as she was about to leave, and entirely at my prompting (I'm a sticky beak).

He may have paid the barfine first night, but she was presuming the week's bf would come in her final fee. She can't afford to go back to that bar now, and is looking for another bar to start work in tonight.

robaus,

I have been arguing for change in this regard ever since I arrived on the board. My approach is : you both agree on the conditions up front, then go off and enjoy your time together. I know this will sound far too clinical for those of us who want the GF experience, but we need to be realistic : a punter is hiring a guide/interpreter/travelling companion and, oh yeah, a sex worker. If they try to rip you off, thats a different story, but I suspect that a lot of the rip-off artistes became hardened by incidents such as the one you just described.

Every morning, I would leave the money next to her purse, and there would be no further discussion of money, gifts, clothes or whatever. If only it were that simple with a 'regular' GF ....

wallets say.

" My understanding is that you always pay a barfine to the bar before leaving with the girl."

that is up to the girl if you take her long time or not what she speaks with her mama san and if she is getting a salery from the bar.

last time i took out my BG from the bar i asked her about the Barfine cause we where going to Koh Samui for 2 weeks or so and she said its ok no need. she took care of it already.

Robaus say.

she cant afford to go back work at that bar.

well i dont see why not? they only take out the Bf from her salery it never exceeds the salery they get anyway. so she wont get paid that month same as if she works in a new place correct me if i am wrong.

Archived