It makes me bloody angry!

robaus

I wholeheartedly agree with you , Hoksipkau

>>.........and jerks come in all colors, ethnic groups, religions, countries, sizes, shapes and beliefs......and cool 'punters' come in all colors, ethnic groups, religions, countries, sizes, shapes and beliefs........down with jerks, stay home......up with the 'cool punters', let's party in pattaya....chok dee to all

Some of my best friends are Americans ? even though they can?t speak the Queen?s English (That?s Mrs Windsor, Queen of Australia, to you morons? a lovely sheila, not at all stuck up!) :)

This wanker was supposedly working here for 3 weeks, and I just hope someone recognises him and shames him.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know of an older Italian who took a girl from king castle ii his entire vacation. The morning of his departure, the BG could see he wasn't offering up any cash and asked about it. The idiot then handed her 100 baht. She made a point of it to which he replied something like "oh, I thought it was free" and left standing there, stunned. No offense to Italians as I've also heard BG's say good things about them, but just a further point that race is not the issue. The girls sometimes are able to make up for it as one gent at the Oriental paid up 15000 baht for a single night!

Many of the beer bars in Pattaya only pay 2,000 baht/mth, plus salary cuts for all sorts of infringements... not filling quota lady drinks, not filling offs quota, late to work etc etc... it's a tough life. The rest is tips and offs. Not sure of the exact length of time they were together, but a week (maybe longer I didn't ask for precise details) at 200 baht bf/night works out at 1,400 penalty and it was only half way through the month.

It makes me bloody angry too.Im sure we have all meet them at one stage at a bar.You know the type.I get it for free.I bought her dinner and a pair of shoes.And then she wants more.Q.How long were you with her.A.Nearly a week,or only a few days.I just shake my head and wonder what this guy is doing.

well i am more amazed that the girls loves them so much and still keeps going with them even thou they know he wont pay her nothing,

just break up with a girl who has a BF like that but she loves him she say.. and cant wait for him to leave so she can go back work.....

It makes me bloody angry!

--------------------------------------

These guys are a sorry lot. He'll get his comeuppance one day. there are many girls who will not take it, and can start breaking stuff around his room, or being more constructive, will simply go see the cops (esp. our friendly corrupted force in Pattaya ::).

they will tell the guy not only to fork up, but also adding up to the bill to get paid the same amount for the pain of having to teach him about life in Thailand.

Not all the girls, esp. young and unsure, can have the guts to raise trouble. Maybe we should set up a fund whereas we can pay girls a minimum salary, when they have been stiffed. Sorry, just joking to finish on a lighter note...

Dont take my word for it, Italians are the worst, maybe its their latin pride!! Ask any BG and they will confirm.

Blokes who dont pay the girls deserve everything they get, they really need to be punished.

Saying that the girls will learn and if say most Japanese Americans or Italians or whatever dont pay then they will demand money up front or safeguard their interests.

STH :(

Robaus,

I read your post this morning and thought about it for a while. While I do not in any way condone what the Asian-American punter did, nor am I shedding a lot of tears for your friend for her loss. This may sound harsh, but nonwithstanding her 'lovely nature', she is a prostitute. She has by her own choice entered into a disreputable profession, one that is full of lies and deception on both the part of the providers and the consumers of the service.

Let me put this into another perspective. I have a friend in Bangkok who works as a nurse in a hospital. Her monthly salary is about the same as what you friend would expect to get paid for her week of 'work' with the punter you mentioned. She is from a farming family in Issan (i.e. she was not born with a silver spoon in her mouth), and has studied hard to become a medical professional. She is young and attractive enough to work as a prostitute, but like the great majority of women in the world, my friend has refrained from peddling her ass for quick and easy money. If my friend or any other respectable Thai lady doing honest and productive work was cheated out of a month's wages, I will feel genuinely sorry and angry at the person who swindled them. I am afraid I can't feel the same pity for your friend's loss. At least she was 'wined and dined'.

That being said, I do feel saddened when I consider the future of your friend. She is, by your account, a lovely and beautiful 19-year old with a personality to match. What will become of her? All of us on this board have met prostitutes with a few years working experience and can guess the likely answer to this question. These girls lose their innocence very fast, become hardened, many even learn to pull scams on punters far worse then what your friend endured. They don't feel shame or guilt in doing this because occassionally they are ripped off by a punter. I am not a particulary religion man, but I would sum this up by saying they have lost their soul. And what about 5 or 10 years from now, when your friend's youth and beauty fade, what will she have left?

If you are truly her friend, persuade her to change her profession. More likely than not she will ignore this advise; in this case, tell her about the stark reality of the line of work she is in. She will get ripped off now and then, and not just by punters. Yes, she can pay the taxi boy thugs to extract revenge, but this only means she has sunk deeper into the mire of the ugly world she inhabits. I won't even get into the issue of sexually transmitted diseases or physically abusive customers; you know the score on this.

OK, I know I am sounding pretty gloomy, :( and with Christmas just 6 days away :D. I confess that I have enjoyed the nightlife that Thailand has to offer :hubba:. I enjoyed it a lot more on my first visit to the LOS when I didn't really know about the dark side which I have discussed above. I can still enjoy it, but not as much as before because I understand what is behind it ::. If a prostitute or punter does not understand this dark side or pretends to ignore it, they are going to get burned in the end :devil:.

Harlequin

This is not the first time I've heard of young guys thinking they can pick up a bar girl or disco girl and not have to pay for it.

Last year the best friend of my BGGF spent 10 days with a 50ish German guy and got 1000B out of the deal.

spirit of townhall say

Blokes who dont pay the girls deserve everything they get, they really need to be punished.

i disagree there must be more then just he not paying her. she must have mislead him to think its a bf/gf relationship.

many of these girls have BF that not paying them and they are happy with that for some reson,

or maybe she is just to young and not experienced enough to say whats he wants when they are together,, well she learn and someother poor guy will pay for it.

I got left by a girl who was with her so called BF that didnt give her a cent, and he was proud of he having a Thai girl he didnt have to pay for. well thats life i guess

Archived