Recce mission in Sukhumvit.

Jack! I did pop into the Woodstock, just on spec, early on New Years Eve. I then went straight of to Soi 7 to play with the elephants. Thence to Suk Square via the Thermae and er...other places.

It's my first full day back in the USUK and I have had to face the world. Now hiding in my flat as the world was way too scary. Whilst I have been away the Arse Fairy has been around and pumped up all the girl's arses to ginourmous proportions whilst removing their happiness gene. In other words it all still sucks - harder than a sucking thing from Planet Suck in the constellation of Suck.

We'll have to do have the Thailand Anonymous meeting soon. Venue will probably be in a place convenianty to all - Midlands way.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norfloxacin 400!

Ah mate. What a good trip. I spoke to Kipster about an hour ago as he made his way home on the train from the airport. I'll have a proper chin-wag with him tonight as right at this moment "walls have ears" if you get my drift!

Glad that you and Red had a good one. What did you think of my current favourite bar in BKK? No doubt you saw the little darling that did for my sanity. Watch out for Titch in there though! She likes to punch guys in the bollocks for fun - ask Red!

If all goes well then I reckon that next Christmas should be a humdinger. I'd even go to Pattaya again as long as we can get everybody together plus all the new friends that we met.

Rusty and VI in Samui! That's gotta be a feature film and no mistake. I think Rusty's hat should be taken from him and preserved as a holy relic. I have a spare glass case which I believe once contained a large spider which now seems to have disappeared...oh dear. Anyway - I can replace the spider with the Hat of Rusty to which we can raise our glasses in a toast to the Hymn Number 303 in your hymn books "The Ketchup Song".

Give my regards to the missus by the way. I hope she got the books that she was after!

Oh dear oh dear,

yes it was a biggie alright, ended up at the Grace but realised at the wrong time this wasn't pattaya and bars shut at 2am... I'd promised to meet "Gloria Estefan" so made the aplogetic phone call, grovelled, and was eventually forgiven but not before a severe bollocking.

It was a teary goodbye (only on her part.. honest) but I'll drop in on the way to the airport tomorrow.

I take it that there was no sign of 'Cleo' or 'Goldie' then?

(identifiable only by Red and myself using these names)

No doubt I'll run into them again on my travels. Had my first email from you-know-who and suspect, nay hope, that 'The Boss' was the author. My reply is fairly understated in the event that was composed by a bloke (!). Urghhh!

Red,

Do you remember the motobike accident???

Carew,

i liked your freind (very nice) but i liked the mamasan better :)

And by the way, the latest is that VIs missus has done a runner on him not more than 48 hours after hitting samui.

I bet that VI is gutted eh? ;)

Re. the mamasan (aka 'The Boss') - I know what you mean. A right little actress isn't she? Reminded me of a 'Buffalo Girls' video from about 20 years ago - very hip-hop ragga look indeed.

...and if you're wondering why I'm on the board this early, it's because I didn't know what day it was. I thought it was Friday, not Saturday, and went to work. I thought that there wasn't a lot of traffic about but I put it down to post New Year lethargy. Luckily my friendly newsagent (a dead ringer for Apu from 'The Simpsons') put me straight so I'm now back in the flat. Ain't jet lag wonderful?

I'm seeing Spirit of Town Hall later today for a full de-brief

i was speaking to the tour leader a few hours back and i could hear the team chaplin in the background saying "mai pen lai, mai pen lai..." i am off now to the living room for a meeting with my current tilacs former BF...it should be an enlightening experience (the wonders of the internet) she thinks i am going to a business meeting. ::

anyway keep on trucking

though perhaps this may be an injustice to penicillin and the moon landings).

-----------------------------------------

or Lou Reed or Chostakovich! Choose the one you spell the best ::. I am glad you called me that night.

The only guys my GF has given me troubles with have always been englishmen (they're the only ones in town, may explain it, ahah) and it's nice to know there are some honest, decent drunks :: coming from the perfidious Albion (as you mentionned). May I add, noblesse oblige, these guys have all passed and we're still an item (perfect wording). Something about french, I dunno... :p

Take care, my friend!

And by the way, the latest is that VIs missus has done a runner on him not more than 48 hours after hitting samui.

Yes,she's been a devious little Thai girl.Standing at the internal departure at Don Muang she would not let VI keep custody of her ID or her airticket.We both smelled a rat?When we got to Samui airport whilst we were waiting to collect our cases(all she had with her was a large handbag,this should have told us something)unknowing to us at the time the cunning little cow had gone to change her return ticket.Why the hell she just did'nt say at the beginning that she did'nt want to come I don't know as the ticket made VI 6000bht lighter and the money saved could have been put to much better use.When she turned up 5 days late I kept telling VI to get shot of her.

Anyway a brief update.We spent our first night with Limbo(another boardmember)at Chewagi and namely Christies Katoey cabaret ::What a fun night this was.Most of them are post op :: :: and wander around naked :o and love posing for video's and photographs.I spoke to Mark the owner about this and the fact that your not allowed to do this in the fleshspots of Bkk and Pattaya.He explained that this is a stupid rule,his exact words were"You lot come over here and stick the photos all over the net and I get free advertising and now I'm a very wealthy man.My bar is packed every night!"

VI is drinking even more than ever infact he's sussed out its alot cheaper to buy a bottle of Mekokng in an ice bucket at the bar than buy ten shorts :drunk:!

I'm glad Mam his bird has fucked off because she has been a pain in the arse ever since she first turned up and she also looks up to Nee as a motherly type figure and as Nee is not here until the 8th I don't want to be dropped in the shit from a great height(Nee found Hom's photo in my luggage but thats another story).

I've been knobbing a f/lancer from the Bauhaus club and I've made it quite clear that the relationship can only continue until Nee comes.The slightest footsteps outside the bungalow at night wakes me incase she has turned up "early"then me in "big tlouble" ::

Everytime I've been to sleep I have very vivid and realistic dreams that always involve Hom and I can't wait to get stuck into her again.I hope I'm not going :: ::!

Rusty reporting,Nanaplaza news,Koi Samui

Rusty,

Glad to here your having a smashing time :: I think we all knew including VI that she was a devious bitch, but we all live and learn and make our mistakes. Well, VI is certainly in the best place in the world to get over a women. She would have only stopped him having fun anyway.

Glad to here that the guy who owns 'Christies' is still a happy man. As I remember from the Bangkok bound programme, he's the bloke who left England and married a Ladyboy. Good luck to him. But lets hope that VI doesn't get any ideas after his latest pooying experience ::

Life in England is **** as usual. I am starting to count the days to the next trip. Enjoy the rest of your time.

Kipster.

Archived