Recce mission in Sukhumvit.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew! Feeling a bit more together today. Last night was way more civilised, a lot more laid-back and I think I'm getting a grip...apart from the haircut...

The haircut from hell.

...so she says "I like hair like that" and points over at a young guy at the other end of the bar. I say " Okay baby - so I have haircut like that. It make you happy then me happy" (author's note: I might have been a bit merry at this point.

I then partake in a mini-remake of the opening credits from 'Full Metal Jacket' as a barber gives me a Number 1. I look in the mrror and I am scared - I am Homer Pyle...

"So tilac - whaddya reckon?"

"Oh baby - maybe I like it better before huh?"

This is Thailand eh? Jeez.

M--I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-SE - all together now....

The most Serious Girl in Pattaya

...and she has set up base in my room. Hey - I ain't complainin' - Well, actually, yes I am complaining. It's like living with my mum. She spends so much time and effort following me around the room, putting the top back on my toothpaste, folding clothes, re-arranging the mini-bar (which for some reason unknown to me she has stocked with drinking yoghurt) and flicking bits of fluff off me (no - not those bits of fluff - just the normal kind eh) that I am starting to feel somewhat controlled. .

Today - now - however I am free for a few hours. The Bwad Bwoys are out (me and Kipster) but we dunno what to do with our new found freedom. We are blinking in the daylight like caged birds who have forgotten how to survive in the wild. Shit - it's going to be fun trying though....

Rusty will vouch for 'N's overwhelming seriousness. She does smile sometimes but you have to book it in advance and get a receipt.

Mossad are amateurs

Sorry you sharp Israeli dudes but this is soooooo true. Bargirls have a far more effective intelligence network. I know that this has been said before but sometimes repetition and reinforcement makes sure that we don't slip up. Today I see a girl in the street who I don't know from Adam (or Eve). She knows me though. From Bangkok. From one tiny, insignificant conversation in the Biergarten. She also seems to know my Bank Account Number and PIN number, the name of the doggie I had when I was a little boy and how I cheated at the 'Egg and Spoon' race in the infants class at Clogthorpe County Primary. Scary stuff. Be afraid. Be very afraid...

Okay guys - I gotta go and see if I can get over the obstacle course. Then I am having a jelly doughnut from my footlocker.

Regards

Carew65 - Pattaya - News at Ten

carew,

good writing style. I am waiting for the next 10 o clock news! biggrinsanta.gif.

PS: Maybe the girls are from mossad (departement for farang control). Later they will send you some explict videos with you as the main actor. Your ransom will be to marry of them. :hubba:

Carew and Friends,

Made it back to BKk and headed out to the cathouse where it seems the good lord VI has made his mark, he seems to have won many hearts (one said she loved him because he is "same as ladyboy") But by his recient actions i would be more inclined to say that he had more than a passing resemblance to Pearce Brosnan, especially the way he pauses before removing his sunglasses.

PS Marc sends his regards.

A short update from my view of things....

VI's favourite from last time showed up 5 days late.He's not best :drunk:pleased.For a punishment its boomsing up "tutte'for her :hubba:,she would'nt do this last time :: ::

Last night we walked back from Walking st along the infamous Beach Rd.Out of the 30 times we were propersitioned three made the grade but everyone to their own I suppose ::

Carew has now gone back to Bkk with his brain in a plastic bag.VI's campaign has been valiant so far and is odds on to be the last man standing.Kip is shagging pooying at the rate you would if it was your last day on earth.N400 is being faithfull,well that what he tells me but I know him looooooonnnnnnnggggggg time ::!

I'm being faithful to Nee except between the hours of 9 to 5.As I write I've just left King Kong bar on Soi Yodsak after being pleasured by to shaven babes(CIM)'s.

Lusty reporting,Nanaplaza news,Soi yodsak,17:00hrs ::

Back in Bangers

...and boy am I happy to be here. Actually, I hit town yesterday afternoon. I now have nice clothes again - and proper shoes - and a hotel room that doesn't have any particular football team's barmy army lounging outside the window. ("Shag your women and drink your beer" is a just a bit of a pointless sentiment I feel when in Pattaya boys).

I was a bit depressed at leaving the boyz behind yesterday. Still, myself and Kipster are comparing notes via mobile phone every few minutes. I like Bangkok. No - I do. I really, really, really do!

I ran into Norflaxicin 400 in Biergarten yesterday afternoon, then Haltest came along after work and then Redbaron. Red and me had a storming night in Sukhumvit Square. In fact, it was so good that I think we may just be seeing in 2003 there later tonight.

Some songs of Kipster...

In Pattaya one evening and I have BF'd a go-go dancer (there's a few stories in this one but they'll have to wait till I return to the UK). Anyway - Kipster says to me "Do you remember Jimmy Nail and that song 'Crocodile shoes'? " I reply in the affirmative. Kipster then starts singing "Frankenstein Boots" to the tune.

'What's he on about' thinks me, as he rolls around laughing. Then I noticed the go-go girls boots....

Then there was the bar-girl who was so feline that she even made all the noises. If there was a warm spot in the bar then she'd jump up on it. You could stroke her until she scratched before running up the curtains. I think you may know the type. But the noises! In the bar (I don't think anybody dare bar-fine her although if you did you'd have to put a litter tray down for her in your room) she prowled around uttering the most extraordinary growls and yowls.

Cue Kipster singing 'Crazy Noises" to the Osmonds 'Crazy Horses'. I guess you had to be there...

=============================

My almost 'regular' girl in Pattaya - I believe I mentioned her on an earlier post - soon acquired the nickname "Victor". No - not because of Meldrew - something to do with "Les Miserables". She was happy. Honestly. Really ( pleading)

My big fuck off Jeep Cherokee

...that I hired in Pattaya. What a beaut! Boy, did I think I was cool as fuck cruising around in that thing. I decided to call it the Nanaplaza-mobile but then Rusty renamed it the 'Creepy Coupe' (as in the 'Wacky Races cartoon). Instant deflation. It was a good vehicle: it had done away with such fripperies as a handbrake, a clutch, an exhaust system....

(Don't try this at home kids. Also, when in Pattaya don't try it either. Remember that Carew65 does all his own stunts and injury may result if you try to emulate them)

Woof Woof

There's a doggy creeping up on me. It's a the Black Dog of Depression. And he wants to go walkies. I'll see if I can manage to put him off until tomorrow evening but he won't be put off for ever. I'm just getting that little twinge every now again (yes - I j\know I can get stuff from the chemists for it but I'm trying to be serious here guys. Give me a break!).

Right, enough already. I want some food. So I'm off to get some. I'll post tomorrow perhaps but that big dog is gaining on me fast now so I'll see.

Carew65 - Bangkok (Thank you God) - News at Ten

The gang's all but broken up now... you're faithful narrator, Carew65, would be back in old Blighty now, Rusty's off to Samui, me and my new Aussie mate are still in Bangers... the rest have dissapated over the kingdom, or gone home.

It's been a wild trip, FAR too much beer has been consumed, and almost enough women.

See you next time lads, it's been a pleasure.

Archived