"I Go Dance Now"

Sarisin

Sarasin, I remember about a year ago, I had this one woman (I think it was Playskool) that came up, got a drink from me and then a microsecond later was up dancing. But that wasn't all! After she stopped she went to another guy's table, and then hustled him for a drink too!! I couldn't believe it! I went up to the mamasan/manager and told her I wasn't paying for a drink for this girl.

Funny thing was it was her that lost the face. She was furious natch but the other girls were pointing and laughing at her. Too bad for her but no way am I going to put up with that BS.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree, that would be carrying things too far. If a friend or last night's bar fine walks in the door, she should at least come by and apologize or spend a couple of minutes with you. It works better if both the punters and the BGs have some manners. Had a dancer in Pattaya who I had bar-fined before who dropped by to see if I was interested in a return engagement (I wasn't) because she had another possibility. No request for a ladies drink and I appreciated getting the option for another night.

<< I can say Filopina BGs are less pests to buy ladydrinks than Thai BGs. >>

Blame that on the bar owners. Almost every Bangkok bar owner has a quota of "lady drinks" that the girls MUST meet. If a girl doesn't meet it, the money comes out of her own pay at the end of the month. One Nana bar owner admitted to me that he got his dancers for FREE! Their lady drinks paid for their salary. Add onto that the money he got from bar fines, and he was one happy dude. Oh, yeah ... the BGs have a bar fine quota too, or their pay gets cut. Lots of bar owners are "all heart".

good points, Flashermac. This came up in another thread on BF and drink quotas in the bars.

By the way, you put the jinx on me, my friend. I had said I never had a lady barfined from under me.

Well, no more.

Last night I was having a great time with a Silver Dragon dancer bouncing away topless on my lap. She went to dance (yeah, "I go dance") and there was a slight delay in her return after the set.

After a few minutes, she returned and apologized to me that she had to go because a farang paid her barfine. Yes, he just snatched her off the stage without even talking to her. She thanked me for the drink and wished me a happy new year.

My reaction?

Well, I wished her the best and directed my attention towards the other cuties on stage. That bar really has a surplus.

Honestly, I must admit having a curiosity as to the guy who barfined her and I did catch a glimpse of him as he left...

Even older and fatter than me. ::

But, knowing this gal, I am certain he had a great time.

I'll see her next time. ;)

As you say, not that big a deal. But it does sort of piss you off when someone spoils your fun. A bit like going into your favourite restaurant with your mind set on a certain dish, and being told "solly no have" and having to order something else.

p.s. Silver Dragon is a lively place. Must have a tie in with Mandarin, since I've seen that French gal manager wandering in at times.

Archived