Fuck Heineken!!!

Heineken "beer." Dutch dog piss that's been bottled and then foisted on cretins. It will be a cold day in Hell before I drink another bottle OR can of that rot. If "people" actually want to drink that stuff, well *I* won't stop them, but it breaks my balls when a restaurant chain drops good Thai beer like Singha and decides to serve Heineken exclusively. I am referring to the Sizzler restaurants in Thailand.

We went to Sizzler in Siam Center on Christmas Day. I had not been there for a very long time, but I definitely remember the successful ordering and consumption of Singha there in the past. Yesterday, though, the little waiter proudly proclaimed that only Heineken is served at Sizzler now. His jaw dropped when I informed him I was having none of THAT and ordered lemon tea instead. WHERE is the sense of patriotism? How can they just completely DROP a national product and offer only that bilge water? Is it really THAT MUCH trouble to stock both???

I have encountered similar Thai reactions elsewhere , too, upon turning up my nose at what they ignorantly consider this "superior" product and insisting on my beloved Singha, but at least they always HAVE had Singha. But THIS! This is the first time I've seen a place just drop Thai beer completely!

For this transgression, I can only pray that the U.S. will turn their nukes on the Netherlands once we're finished with Iraq and North Korea. :(

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the opposite problem my local restaurant got rid of Heineken on tap and now has only Singha, I do not go there any more because I can drink any beer except for Singha, You can blame it all on Beer Chang actually they started this whole fight by doing this first,

Heineken "beer." Dutch dog piss that's been bottled and then foisted on cretins. It will be a cold day in Hell before I drink another bottle OR can of that rot. If "people" actually want to drink that stuff, well *I* won't stop them, but it breaks my balls when a restaurant chain drops good Thai beer like Singha and decides to serve Heineken exclusively. I am referring to the Sizzler restaurants in Thailand.

i WOULD RATHER DRINK DOGS PISS THAN TOUCH EITHER OF THESE PISS POOR PRODUCTS. i AM A RAVING PISSPOT BACK HOME IN aUSTRALIA , BUT IN tHAILAND i JUST CAN NOT DRINK ANY OF THE BEER THERE, MUST BE CAUSE IM USED TO aUSSIE BEER :drunk:

"...I can drink any beer except for Singha..."

Me too! Anything is better than Singha - Leo, Thai, Chang, Klosters and yes, even Heneiken. Singha seems to be one of those beers that has no middle ground in its appeal - poeple either love it or find it unspeakably foul. I for one think the latter! :drunk: :drunk:

hert.gif

I am trying to ignore all of this sacrilege, but you'll all at least agree maybe that it's friggin' weird for a restaurant chain IN Thailand to drop a Thai beer that IS popular. (Popular among those of us with decent taste.) :angel:

Hi Sam,

in Holland I tried always to avoid drinking Heineken, there's too many other good beers around.

I'ld prefer a Heineken over a Singha anytime tho. If there's nothing else available, than maybe a Singha.

On behalf of the Dutch, I demand Manhattan back right now, so you can nuke that as well. ::

As already mentioned in Goldmember;

There's two things I can't stand,

one is people who are intolerant of other people and second the Dutch!!! :p

Limbo

yes you are right, Heineken seems like horsepiss to me. I dont know why

nearly every Farang in LOS drinks this shit. I prefer Chang, Carlsberg, 333, Madalay, Tiger Beer or other stuff.

But the tragedy is that on this world there were thousands of small breweries. Since a couple of years giant companies are eating the small fine breweries and

a lot of beer tastes now like every other boring beer. Its a shame!

::

Archived