"Man from Greenland " by RICSCURR

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen,

coming back on my offer several weeks ago I take the pleasure in re-posting of what I think is a milestone in the internet-history : The thread ? Man from Greenland? , originated by ?RICSCURR? on the old board. Thanks God I hardcopied it and now found the time to republish this masterpiece. There seems to have been some kind of flaming Ricscurr for repeated misspelling , it belongs to his post.

?RICSCURR ? on April 13th 2001 Nanaplaza / Delphi :

Firstly apologies to T_Ngern for any spelling mistakes i make in this post , hope this time they can be overlooked in favour of the content of this thread.

Hi All, I was vaguely following the post on ?The Worst Ambassadors?, which are the worst nationalities in LOS and so on. I have a solution to this , and am looking for for new recruits to my team. While on Pattaya I decided to avoid the bargirl prejudices on certain nationalities, eg ` Man from Germany, he broke my heart, I no like man Germany any more`, or ? Man Italy he boom boom too long, I no like man Italy? etc . I achieved this by declaring myself as the `Man from Greenland `.

`Hello where you from ? `

`I am from Greenland`

`Oh, Greenland man very goo... Greenland !! . Where Greenland, I no hear before `

Bingo. Now instead of reurgitating their own experiences with men of different nationalities they had experienced, I was instead asked where the hell Greenland was, and pretty soon I was drawing a map of Greenland for several bargirls showing them this new exciting country. By the time I had left, I had sold Greenland as a new home of exciting falangs who treat their women with the utmost respect and have good hearts. What I am looking for now is more sanukers who want to abandon their nationalities for a night or two, and adopt Greenland as their new country of origin.

Together, let?s create a strong brand name, Greenland, as a place where nice men roam. A place that bargirls can hold close to their hearts as a nationality of good quality sanukers. I have already laid the groundwork in Cat?s a gogo and Classroom a gogo in Pattaya, , let?s have more honourary Greenlanders who behave themselves well, and pretty soon the brand name can be adopted by anyone , as a guarantee to a bargirl the the ? Man from Greenland, he good heart ?. RIC

?RICSCURR ? on April 13th 2001 , 20 minutes later and again under attack from T_Ngern :

Excellent news . I know you were flamed for bringing up trivial spelling mistakes before , but it must have had the desired effect on me. Rather than rush through my post , I took my time, looked at the big words and made sure they looked ok, when a word looked to be incorrectly spelled and I didn?t know the correct spelling , I simply replaced it with a word that meant the same thing that I could spell . Can I count on you to be an honourary Greenlander for the night , I`m sure you would do a good job, but please when a bargirl writes something for you , don?t reprimand her for incorrect punctuation or grammar , simply give her a big smile , a big Greenland smile.

A few awkward questions that a man from Greenland may have to face:

Question : `Why no man Greenland come Thailand before ? `

Appropriate lie : `Only this year can man Greenland leave country , same same man Lao and Cambodia. `

Question : `Why you speak good English ? `

Apropriate lie : `Greenland very close to Amerigah , Canadah, Engerland etc .If she detects your accent, simply say you studied at university in the country you are actually from.

Question ;: `What job you do Greenland ? `

Appropriate lie : `I am fisherman `

Question : `Why you no buy cola for me ? `

Appropriate lie : `There is not much fucking money to be made catching sodding fish now is there. `

WRONG !!!!!

Man Greenland good heart,remember that . Buy the lady a drink.

Hi its RicScurr here, im still about from time to time, changed my original handle as it had become inextricably linked with ladyboy shagging and other unsavoury stuff. That said replying to this post will probably bring it all back again.

I spend most of my time on the msn board i jointly manage. Nice to know i am still remembered.

Rico

• 9 months later...

Nice post from before my time here. However, ib13 would be at a distinct advantage I feel ::

I remember a straw poll amongst Nepalis that found that the Irish were the most popular tourists (which I think was rather nice - and no, I'm not Irish) with North Americans and Brits having a respectable position in the 'chart'.

why would that be? just because I'm santa claus & live on the moon?? ok I know seriously - greenland is part of the danish kingdom or something, so my lie would be only minor & easily forgiven ::

but then again they won't believe me in my various home bars 'cos as I already told them I'm Lao!!!

another lovely greenland'er :)

Archived