Diddling Soi 33 style

Happened to visit "Madame Claude's" on the tiny soi off Soi 33 (at Complex 33). The decor is indeed rather different as mentioned on bangkokbob.net. Half a dozen girls, most of them quite attractive - one might even be classified as a stunner.

It was very quiet (Sat Dec 28th) - I was the only customer. The place apparently does not have a happy hour. I was told all drinks (lady or customer) are 150 baht, although it was early (about 7pm?). They will have a New Year's Eve special with all (customer?) drinks 100 baht, though.

The pretty girl who latched to me just after I had settled at the bar was friendly in a nice way, so I ended up buying her a drink. Shortly after that she was tongue kissing me and pretty much pulling my hands under her dress. This was also the first time on Soi 33 when the girl has been suggesting barfining her.

The next evening I could not resist checking out if this behaviour was due to house policy or more because of bills being due. This time I tried the 'stunner'. She turned out to be a lovely and fun girl but definitely shy. Her English was also quite limited so she probably was fresh in the business.

So if you are into diddling in a more refined fashion than the 'gang rape' style of Toy bar, Madame Claude's provides opportunities, although no guarantees; somehow it is more fun that way... Btw. I learned that the original owner has sold off the business a new farang proprietor.

Wagner

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few of us from this board have been going here and we have been keeping it quiet as it is a small place and if many people found out about this place it would be crowded very quick, This is a full on diddling bar in a very nice atmosphere though it can get very expensive if you stay a while, Did you check out the upstairs out by the way its very nice up there,

So Racha, now I know where you guys have been hiding.

I used to park in this area before when I went more often to Dali's but have never gone inside Madame Claude's.

BKK22 - on the map that you reference, the subsoi is on the left (from Sukhumvit) between Dali's/Richmonds and Bacchus. It is more of an entrace to the back parking lot not really a subsoi. You can see Madame Claude's from Soi 33 - maybe 50 meters from the street.

See you there!

its the kind of thing you get in places like Toy Bar os Afterskool in SC

Didling is when you go into a bar and the BG'S fondle you.

To what extent can differ from bar to bar.

i.e Rubbing your knb through your pants, kissing, to a hand job :hubba: :hubba:

I'll step in to add that "diddling" generally includes you having fairly free hand to explore her body, to the extent allowed by her clothing. This can go the whole range - if you lubricate the scene well with drinks, and you are pleasant, things can move all the way to BJ or full penetration - although this is by no means standard, or applicable to all venues / situations.

As alluded to in the "gang rape" comment above (and, in case you wondered, that referred to the girls attacking you!), some diddling bars are much more aggressive than others.

"Let the good times roll!"

The Fighting Fish

I like to add, been there a number of times with friends. The decor is lovely and the girls are 'fresh."

Most of the girls have regular jobs in the daytime. One lady is a nurse. The VIP room is one of the best in Bangkok.

Archived