Diddling Soi 33 style

Hi,

"Most of the girls have regular jobs in the daytime."

No offence, but I have a very hard time believing this.

Just look at the scenario. Girl gets up at 7am to get to work at 8:30. She works until 17:30, takes likely an hour or so to get from work to Soi 33. Eats on the premises and then works until 2am. Another hour or so to get home and it's will be close to 4am by the time she is asleep.

Now what kind of person can keep that up for any longer than a couple of days.

Sanuk!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS, I think you might be right in most cases. However, I have met a number of P4P gals who mostly supplement their incomes on weekends when they don't have to report to their normal day jobs.

These are usually found in the freelancer venues, though, as they don't have a bar work schedule to adhere to. It would be very tough to party all night long and then go to work the next day.

Lord knows I have tried this.... :)

Hi,

"However, I have met a number of P4P gals who mostly supplement their incomes on weekends when they don't have to report to their normal day jobs."

This is of course a completely different situation, and I do agree that there are likely a bunch of freelancers around who hold regular jobs.

Sanuk!

You know, I was thinkin'...

In my experience, when you meet a freelancer/BG in a bar who will not admit to being solely on the game, the profession most given me is .... hair dresser/beauty salon worker.

Bangkok must have several million of these. :)

But, I guess they do have flexible schedules and can work as freelancers not having to get up early for their 'real' job the next day.

"In my experience, when you meet a freelancer/BG in a bar who will not admit to being solely on the game, the profession most given me is .... hair dresser/beauty salon worker."

My regular BG has 2 roomates who work in beauty salons (typically 8 am - 8 pm Monday through Saturday) who hit the discos and nightclubs at least 3 times a week and often do not sleep in their apartment. One has a boyfriend living in Europe who sees and gives her money monthly, but she sees different guys frequently when he is not there.

I asked my friend why they do not work in bars, and she said they like working in beauty shops better, and still get to see and go with all the men they want.

One of ther girls for sure is a nurse at the police hospital. She goes ST almost everynight. Probably home by midnight.

Several of the other girls are University students or so they claim ::

Says Showtime:

Several of the other girls are University students or so they claim ::

There is some truth in the "university student claim". I assisted a very pleasant lady down on soi 33 the other day with her accountancy homework. Many of the girls who are legitamatley at Uni tend to do the part-time course i.e. 3 days a week @ 3 hours each day.

The part-time scenario then lets them fit in other extra curricula to their more than hectic timetable ;)

>In my experience, when you meet a freelancer/BG in a bar who will not admit to being solely on the game, the profession most given me is .... hair dresser/beauty salon worker.

Bangkok must have several million of these.

But, I guess they do have flexible schedules and can work as freelancers not having to get up early for their 'real' job the next day. <

Isn't this part of what makes BKK such a wonderful place?

I can't wait to get back in february, now I better make a note of this bar!

Taipan

Archived