Diddling Soi 33 style

Says Showtime:

I like to add, been there a number of times with friends. The decor is lovely and the girls are 'fresh."

Most of the girls have regular jobs in the daytime. One lady is a nurse. The VIP room is one of the best in Bangkok.

Hi guys

I am the new (fareng) owner of Madame Claude. Took over Dec 20 and to this point we are just watching the trends without making too many rash changes.

We have addressed the happy hour with HH now running 6 - 9pm and some of the after 9pm drinks prices and the more "discreet" rates have changed as well.

A number of new girls have been recruited who hopefully will cater for most tastes and we have some plans to re-arrange the upstairs. The first part if that is we have on order some additional furniture to allow customers to take ladies up to the second level should they wish a little more privacy than the main area offers.

And we have some new ideas and plans for the top level in a month or so. So great comments from you and we will work quietly to ensure the place retains its good points whilst offerring a few extras for the discerning customer.

I hope this is not deemed to be an add but I figured it was worth a post to mention changes (hopefuly positive ones) are under way at Madame Claudes and the ladies will be watching for you.

Scruffydog

:devil:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Soi 33 experiences (in early Dec.) were that many of the hottest young gals at the "art bars" and Lucky Lu's were the bartenders/dj's. They were generally not available to take home for ST or LT. I went over a few nights and it seemed like the gals I was after were more "long term" projects than "short term" fun. Any advice on landing these ladies (on the next visit) would be nice.

I was told that a lot of these girls have other jobs in addition to working in these higher end bars. I was also told that a lot of these girls may be interested in getting a sponser or longer term deal. Same with the girls in the bottle clubs and Japanese clubs. Not sure how reliable this info is, but it could explain a reluctance to just do short times.

Archived