Diddling Soi 33 style

I went over a few nights and it seemed like the gals I was after were more "long term" projects than "short term" fun.

[color:"blue"]

Well ... some of these gals are not interested in per transaction revenue stream. They are going after the Big Game ... g/f, mia noi and etc.

One of my friend, a longtime resident of LOS, fluent Thai speaking and free spending idiot, resorted to spending serious baht, multiple multiple visits, whispering undying love ONLY for her, bringing her "goodies" and making promises and promises before he landed a DJ in bed.

He promptly dumped her afterward for the next project ... bastard!

[/color]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even Toy Bar and Moonshine Bar (same owner) seem to have a special diddling place for extra raunchiness. In Toy Bar, it is at the end of the bar away from the door, near the gents. In Moonshine, its' just inside the door to the left -- not sure I see the logic there. In both places, I get moved to these spots when I enter and am recognized as a repeat customer.

One reason BGs burn out is their work schedule, I think. I know one girl who works at Bus Stop until early evening, then goes for a regular shift at Dollhouse. And generally she ate one meal a day.

Ah, let us not forget the infamous Naughty Boy Corner in AfterSkool/Sunshine Bar.

I think all the diddlin' bars have places in them where you can up the ante a bit. Places like Mandarin and Baccara have those private diddlin' rooms.

I used to laugh when I saw the guys being serviced 'on the sly' in NBC and thought I would never go there. However, I have since had some very satisfying experiences there with the attendants in the schoolgirl outfits. :devil:

Says ib13:

hey that bar is chip hai crap
:banghead:

worst of the bunch - all teasing no action ripoff
:dunno:

or maybe it's just me...
:eek:

You are referring to afterskool? Been there many times. THB 200 will get you laid in the naughty corner. On my last visit, I saw a guy surrounded by almost ten girls, each giving him a hj, some of them a bj alternately. Each girl was demanding a Tequilla every couple of minutes. Must have been a nice bill ;)

A bar for having fun, but not a bar for the first-timer though.

ps: I heard of some guys, taking ladies long-time from there ;)

Anything is possible in the Naughty Boy Corner - trust me on that. It all depends on

a) Your imagination

B) Your willingness to perform in public

c) Your wallet.

On the last, you can easily get by with a couple of ladydrinks (yes, they will pester you for tequila, but are just as happy with cola) and a tip in the 100 - 200 baht range.

I have taken AfterSkool girls home long time and had some good experiences with them.

You should see them do their 'homework.' :)

Archived