Lukthung film

thai3

Why do you think it is so bad? too much singing, no story line, bad editing, not enough singing? silly thai humour? If you do not like lukthung I imagine it would be like seeing american graffiti but not liking rock and roll. Is it the music or the film you did'nt enjoy?-peter

quote:

Originally posted by goatscrot:

Have to agree with NopebutforU!!!

Lukthung FM is a piece of shit but Killer Tattoo is brilliant!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Peter G:

Why do you think it is so bad? too much singing, no story line, bad editing, not enough singing? silly thai humour? If you do not like lukthung I imagine it would be like seeing american graffiti but not liking rock and roll. Is it the music or the film you did'nt enjoy?-peter

[/QB]

Peter I'm sure not a Luktung fan but it's much more than that that got me so bored.Basically the beginning is about 20 funny minutes introducing the characters and the rest is a good occasion to take a nap.Scenarist(or whoever) felt the need to add a stupid criminal plot to the movie and some very cheap fight scenes and special effects when I think they could have looked deeper in the wanna be singers.Anyway Luktung comes out glorified as well as his fans and to finish with U get 10 mns of stage performance.Some appreciate.I don't.

Archived