"First Time Cust-o-mer"... to go, or not to go?

MooNoi

In a go-go bar I drink in from time to time, there is a very cute new girl working there. She caught my eye because she looks Chinese, not Isaan, so a bit different. I know the Mama san there very well and asked about her, and was told she is a new girl and had been there 2 days and never been with a customer before. I called her over and bought her a ladydrink, and after chatting, she told me the same things. Now, regardless of whether she HAS actually been with a customer before, I guess there has to be a time in a go-go girl's life when it really is the first time she goes home with a customer. I am in a relationship, so generally only "look, not sanuk", but this girl is really cute and I'm really tempted. I'm just worried that if it really IS here first time, then it will be disappointing as she'll be so nervous. Anyone out there ever been with a girl early in her career, and if so, how was it?

The first time with a customer maybe but how many times before?

I met one girl. who I believed as i got to know her quite well, who was a virgin when she started to work bar. Sent to bar because Papa has big morgage!

By the time I met her she had been in bar for about 3 months and she said she had not dared tell naybody before that ....in case they wanted somebody more experience.

She was a very smart girl and she clearly was not keen on sex. I felt very sorry ofr her.

Before I get loads of replies saying why then. After the first time she would not let me out of her bar alone. But she understood if i went else where. As I said I felt sorry for her and if ever i have been tempted by a long term live in I would have gone for her. I think she would have been very happy for me to butterfly! and looked after me perfectly!

I would be more concerned that it would be too good for either of you and then........"goodbye" relationship.

Also remember that Thais mean "1st time" or even "virgin" only as it relates to farangs. Previous experiences with non-farangs do not count.

Have fun, but watch out. :o ::

She would only been happy for you to butterfly if she wasn't really your girlfriend. Once that point is passed, butterflying is a BIG no-no. (At least that is what mine says.) :p

She would only been happy for you to butterfly if she wasn't really your girlfriend. Once that point is passed, butterflying is a BIG no-no.

Had unfortunately the same experience. If it's really a bf/gf relationship, butterflying can be quite dangerous. :(

Says jp1:

She would only been happy for you to butterfly if she wasn't really your girlfriend. Once that point is passed, butterflying is a BIG no-no.

Had unfortunately the same experience. If it's really a bf/gf relationship, butterflying can be quite dangerous.
:(

Unless, of course, you're lucky and she's bi. Then it's a big wet warm yes-yes.

FP,

My lastest trip to Pattaya this past July and November, i use to always stop at this beer bar on beach road just past soi paat, i never BF'd any of the girls just would hangout drink and talk with girls, before i would head down to walking street and my go-go girls. this past november close to my last few nights in country, these two new girls started working, one was 'killer' i mean this girl was 'model' quality. i asked mamasan, she said she just started today, never work bar before, very shy, but she not virgin......had to have her, so BF'd her and her girl friend, told them we would play some pool at 19th hole, have something to eat after, then head over to xcyte disco, 'model' girl would stay with me that night. everything was good, the girls in the beer bar were so happy for me and her, they keep telling her what to do. when we were at 19th hole playing pool, she was very nervous and tentative, you could tell, man i could sense it, like a new born 'fawn' away from mommy, i felt very uneasy, i was going to be her first 'trick' and she knew it....don't whale on me too hard....but i couldn't do it, i copped out, i cut both of them loose, gave them each 200 baht and proceeded to the dollhouse go-go to see my regular.....i know there would be some loss of face, so i never returned to that bar for the rest of my stay.......anyway, just wanted to relay my own similar experience....chok dee.....

a funny question this as by the time it got answered & you get a chance to decide to actually go with her she might already have had another customer...

anyways only way to tell is to take her & get that HER experience as all girls are different even a rule of thumb is that unexperienced girls DON'T provide great sex even some accounts on the boards has tales of the opposite. add to that the chemistry between her & the guy who choose her & the variables are high!

I've been with a few unexperienced ones, but never virgins that I know of & with mixed results. Usually like already mentioned isaan girls get their first sex experiences with thai guys in the village at an early age IME.

just enjoy!

Hi,

My first visit took a girl from ground floor NEP go-go bar directly on the left as you enter. Maybe 6 in looks, with a stunners body. Very shy, but very much fun in bar. We just hit it off, and left. No English her, no Thai me, but we managed very well. I wrote about her once before. We started kissing with her towel still on, and WTF??? Don't think she had ever kissed before. Stuck her whole entire tounge in my mouth, and just kept it there, without moving it. No room for me to get mine in hers. :: Well...had a fun night teaching her how to kiss. Super-super eager to please, but just let her take the lead, when she was ready. I must say I did much of the pleasure giving that night, instead of her. I ran into her about 8 months ago, and took her again. Went to kiss her this time, and man oh man...what a difference. A real pro. I started laughing, and so did she. I started to ask her if she remem......she cuts me off, and says, 'you learn velly good, me tink", and starts laughing again. Her English had improved as well. ::

A real B/G newbie is going to be scared. As long as you realize this fact, and do everything you can to put them at ease, they can be great fun. A hell of a lot more fun than some stunner starfish. It's yet to happen, but if I ever got one really just plain terrified, I'd never go through with it. Key is to let them go at their speed, and not yours.

If in this situation of a newbie really not being comfortable, might want to concider just just going to sleep with your arms around her, and she how she feels in the morning. Most likely will realize you care about her, and are not going to rape the shit out of her. If she's still too nervous, shy, then simply say good bye, and chalk it up for what it is. I can tell you, that when you run into her a year later, she will never, never forget you for taking care of her the way you did. B/F her again then, and THAT will be the best sex you ever have in LOS.

Anyway....that's my experience. Funny...I was just thinking about her the other day, and was thinking my next visit I should look her up. A number 6 in looks, can quickly turn into a number 10 in overall experience.

Sorry...just though of something else. I think a total newbie will often be under the wing of other bargirls sometimes. Long story, but a friend of mine pulled a double header for me in Pattaya. I awoke in Penthouse Hotel room with two Misty's girls giving me a massage. He had listened to my advise about letting a B/G chose the other girl for a double header. It was very obvious *** was VERY experienced, while other girl was fresh-off-the-farm. Experienced girl had obviously choosen newbie to show her the ropes. A night I'll never forget. All three in jaccucci, and then pro dancing on stage (in room) while newbie and I stayed in hot-tub. That pro gave me the best BJ I've ever had, with lessons being given to newbie, along the way, and some participation from her, as well. Anyway, ended up pro and I, giving lessons on how to perform sex, all night long. What fun! Holy shit..what a night.

My point? You may have great results by explaining to mamsan that the girl you want is total newbie, and she might be more comfortable if another girl goes along. You could explain this to newbie herself, but unlikely she will understand English. So tell mamasan to explain this to newbie, and see if this would be better for her. Important also, is tell mamasan to tell newbie, to select the girl. You want her to be with someone who is her friend, or think she might be comfortable with. Almost guaranteed, newbie will be relieved to have pro girlfriend in room with her, her first couple of times. She won't have to worry she might do something wrong (as she has been taught what it will be like by mamasan, and other girls), or that you might treat her badly.

I'm telling you.....this can be great fun. Pro will likely reach into her bag of tricks, because her job #1 is to show newbie what she might encounter, more than she is worrying about you personally. You just happen to be the benefactor of all the skills pro can muster up, for the newbie to see (right place, at the right time). ::

I swear...I got to stop giving this info. up, for free. ::

HT

Archived