"First Time Cust-o-mer"... to go, or not to go?

MooNoi

[color:"red"]when we were at 19th hole playing pool, she was very nervous and tentative, you could tell, man i could sense it, like a new born 'fawn' away from mommy, i felt very uneasy, i was going to be her first 'trick' and she knew it....don't whale on me too hard....but i couldn't do it, i copped out, i cut both of them loose, gave them each 200 baht and proceeded to the dollhouse go-go to see my regular[/color]

Hoksipkau,

Thanks for the story. Your analogy of the "new born fawn away from mommy" is striking - it explains the situation better than any other words ever could. Only the most callous of jerks would think to 'whale' on you for the decision you made.

Harlequin

>Anyone out there ever been with a girl early in her career, and if so, how was it?

Never. But a girl I know told me about her first time. It was at the NEP.

An American guy, knowing she was a virgin, took her to one of the islands, asking only for "not ready now, but you give me one day". And did she give, earlier than "one day".

25K baht for a week, 50K in presents.

The guy was young, very handsome. Saw their beach pics.

Mid november sat chatting with a girl inCat House. Looks OK, good body, but just something about her (or the Chang) really kept my attention. She was very excited when I bought her second LD. Staff was happy for her also. I think becasue of the quota and she didn't have many LD chocked up.

We started talking about A Go-Gos. SHe had never been to one and asked about the shows. I said I was going to Angel Witch in bit. Did she want to go. She said no, she could not go, and left it at that.

As I was getting ready to leave I asked why she couldn't go. SHe said because I would have to pay bar for her to go. (well duh!). I told the cashier to add her BF to the check bin. The whole place about went nuts. The girl kind of got nervous, walking around in circles, like "oh man, waht do I do now" She changed etc, and the staff was very happy for her. Found out later she had only left with one customer, and that was an old Japanese man who took 3 girls to dinner. Nothing else.

At Angel Witch, she sat there with her jaw dropped and an iron grip on my knee. She was fascinated, esp the S & M scene. She even squealed a few times.

Back in the room she was a little enervous, and it was pretty straight sex at first. Then I went down on her. I am sure it was her first orgasm. She shook in that machine gun style and seemed confused by it all. Laid there for a while and laughed as she imitated her own orgasm. Same thing hapened during sex, and when fooling around afterwards.

Talking afterwards, she really opened up. Told me she had only been there 1 month, only the 1 customer. Said she was getting a job with her brother the following month. Contrary to the usual BG chatter, she then excitedly said that after that, Thai boy friend, and goodby falangs! No more falangs! Very happy.

I was leaving the next morning for Chiang Mai so I told her she can leave if she wants. Gave her 2000 baht and she left.

About 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door. There she was. Said " I never remember any falang or customer, but I remember you. I never forget you. You teacha me." Had tear in her eye, sniff kissed me, turned around a walked off.

When I came back 3 weeks later, she was gone. I am glad because a second time could not top that night. I wish her all the luck in finding what she wants. I will never forget her either.

HT,

mahalo for your advice, could of used with my pattaya experience........still, even though her friend told me she wanted me, still couldn't follow through, maybe in bangkok, but in pattaya with all those 'fun party' girls (and when it comes to pure ' fun and party' there is no place on this planet that can compare to three hot go-go dancers from the dollhouse at xcyte disco 'getting down', having fun and one of them being with you the rest of the night) around, didn't take the chance or the time......aloha no

Fly,this is old news.

i had an experience with a girl and was really flamed.

death threats and all that.

maybe my fault,but the reaction was way out of order(IMO).

i can't be bothered to go through the old posts and look for my original posting.

but IF you really want to know,i will look for the tales i originally told.

but it was the reason i stopped telling of my exploits in thailand.

Archived