El Centro and the eccentrics

On Sunday evening I arrive in Singapore and go to the Centro as I read it?s probably the hippest club in town at the moment. It happens to be a gay night but I stick around anyway and end up meeting an Indonesian girl. She appears to be in Singapore to deepen her reflection on the influence of western designer culture on oriental consumers, she irradiates my life while talking about the 80kgs of primal matter for her PhD she mostly bought over here and needs to fly back tomorrow to Jakarta. She looks 25,of partly Chinese ascent, she wears a very sexy black top, covering her belly but leaving a firm lower back open to my hungry eyes and a tight jean. Rather petite frame but a discreet breast job and an attractive ass. Slim and fit, a little hardbody.

When she starts to behave warmly inside the disco I wonder whether I?m still on a lucky week, despite the five stitches my welcoming scalp inherited from a hammering whisky bottle a couple of nights earlier. I wish we?d move to a more private place but she wouldn?t let go. Her friend is here too, a fairly young and good looking Indonesian gay, drunk and expensively groomed, who gets playfully wild on my middle aged overenthusiastic western neighbor.

Life goes on and by and soon we are in a Marriot?s hotel room, standard looking but on the highest floor, and there are two guys kissing noisily on the bed while we?re working on the armchair. I want to move and screw her in the bathroom but the best I get are her siliconed tits to munch on as well as a slaughtering, zoologically challenging declaration from the bird ?You think I?m a chick, but I?m a duck?.

The night gets suddenly darker, the winds stronger, via the air con system I guess, and the fat 50ish squealing Belgium queer drives me nauseous. I want to go home and I regret I brought first that topic up, slightly suspicious but mostly kidding. I see small pink devils floating on huge hardons, and myself swimming frantically away in a rough sea of threatening uncertainties. I could imagine a snowstorm right above Orchard Road but the teasing bitch laughs and comes back on me all nipples out. I bite them and grab her firm butt but it doesn?t go further. We chat and I actually like this girl( I think) who says she may stay in Singapore a couple of days more.When the indonesian guy gets bored on the bed we happily abandon Old Pa in his room. We get a cab but they drop me outside my dubious Geylang hotel and the place doesn't seem to impress them as I don't hear from them anymore.

Now I?m on the plane and soon Bangkok will spread underneath, with its carefully planned infrastructure, its pure air and its newordered nights. I?ll land, get a three-month stamp and everything will make sense again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived