April fools day till April 10

"Only Fools Rush In", that sorta sums it up when N400 comes to town. One thing I don't have to worry about when out with N400, is the Katoeys. He attracks them like a magnet, and keeps them away from me. What more could you as for, in a friend.

I get in very last on the 1st of April, and will spend the first 3 nights in BKK. I will return back from Pattaya on the 9th, for several days when our friend Eric arrives.

See you then,

I've got a list of about a dozen guys that will be hitting town and meeting up the first week of April (and that doesn't include some of the locals that might be joining in). We are going to try for something special on 6 April.

Nothing is carved in stone at the moment, but our plan is to meet every night at TLR at 7PM. After that, who knows?

I'll post more information as the time nears.

• 3 weeks later...

Says JaiGuruDev:

I've got a list of about a dozen guys that will be hitting town and meeting up the first week of April (and that doesn't include some of the locals that might be joining in). We are going to try for something special on 6 April.

Nothing is carved in stone at the moment, but our plan is to meet every night at TLR at 7PM. After that, who knows?

I'll post more information as the time nears.

Do we get a new trip report than?

MaW

[color:"#666666"]"""Do we get a new trip report than?""" [/color]

Yeah, I was thinking about doing a trip report even though Ant Man is trying to talk me out of it.

I have more I could post here, but I like to include pictures in my reports and this forum doesn't allow pictures. It's a shame, really.

Archived