Meeting Kings Head friday 14th March 2003

spirit_of_town_hall

Says bangkokbutcher:

Hey red,

I actually left last night feeling that they were all a pretty sane bunch.

Are youu sure you were sitting at the right table :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well not too sure really.

But they all claimed to be sth, carew and ckrisg.

And with spirits mobile ringing all the time from other (cant remember their names) board members, I presumed that I must have been at the right table.

I just felt sorry for the old chinese woman on the table next to us, because every time I needed a piss I had to politely kick her out the way. ::

Butch,

Yeah, somethings are best left unsaid. Sane bunch? Mr 400 hit the nail on the head there.

I'm guessing the phone calls were from Rusty, and maybe VI, if they had made it, you would be left scarred.

The first night I met them all, from memory, it was a quietish night as well (afternoon), but I still can't remember getting home which is not unusual. Next time should be worse, unless we all meet up in LOS.

Very dangerous. Dates for LOS? I'll be there in a few weeks, and I think one or two could be there in May (as will I). Xmas - January is also in the pipeline, not sure if work will let me go though, unless everyone goes vegetarian for Xmas here. If a certain lady can't get to OZ, I'll be back by Xmas though!

Red,

We were on our bestest behaviour! I was back home by just gone midnight. :drunk:

Very civilised indeed - I was reading the Sandra Gregory book on the tube, she seems like a right twerp. (Cheers for the loan of it STH)

bangkokbutcher - don't forget that Christmas is a blast!

Rusty and VI go carol singing and wassailing.

Chelsea Fan - getcher tickets for April/May!

Well i definately wont be there next month.

But I do like the sound of Xmas but I think I will have the same problems as you for getting the time off.

Should be able to get there for New Year though.

Just gotta sort out when the wife wants to go back, shes definately up for next year but just gotta find out when.

Cheers for the hospitality last night carew - it was good to meet all you guys.

***bangkokbutcher - don't forget that Christmas is a blast!

Dont worry I wont forget. Just could be a bit tricky that time of the year with work, but new year should be possible. The missus needs to sort out when she wants to go back as well, so I will keep you posted.

Archived