Carew66 arrives.

carew66

As long as one of them isn't 'L'il Ol' Wine Drinker me' from last Christmas! The little restaurant 'upstairs' that she suggested turned out to be the Atrium at the Landmark! Wha' fuck? Still as H says "Smile - it's only sex'

BB - yep Horlicks - or is that a Spoonerism of sorts? ::

ib13 - you know what a quiet time we like to have. ::

Red - I have your moby number. Assuming we can get out of Don Muang, Jack Laurence and Kevin Carter are booked into the DieNasty. First job will be to buy some clothes and smelly stuff, SIM card etc. Any problems then obviously I'll ring.

Says ib13:

guys I'm set paid ticket today ...

Just curious: how much for a kinda last minute ticket? Which airline? Out of where?

BTW: I arrive June 1, stay until August 24 this time. Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket, Phi Phi, maybe Samui, Cambo. Hope to see some board members again.

BTW2: Booked last week December 17- January 7, 2004. Can't hurt to plan ahead.

Starting to feel like my time working in the States is just the "filler" between Thai trips- this year, 7 months in US, ** 5 Count 'Em 5 *** months in LOS.

BTW3: I'm not addicted. I can stop any time I want to. :grinyes:

SURE YOU CAN STOP & like you want to :neener:

I can never plan ahead at least not more than a month or 2, but this time around for once I think it may have been an advantage as I got the deal of my life 415GBP all inclusive direct Thai out of London :hug:

How about yourself?

p.s. what a bastard staying almost 3 months :banghead::grinyes:

might bump into you somewhere...

Says ib13:

SURE YOU CAN STOP & like you want to
:neener:

I can never plan ahead at least not more than a month or 2, but this time around for once I think it may have been an advantage as I got the deal of my life 415GBP all inclusive direct Thai out of London
:hug:

Great price! Lucky you. I pretty much know my schedule about a year out. I think the main reason that I book so far ahead is that it gives me something reeeaallly nice to look forward to! With that in mind, any shit that comes my way just rolls off my back! :)

Says ib13:

How about yourself?

6 trips over 18 months for just under $3600 USD total, by working all the airmiles that I can get on United. I buy everything on a mileage credit card, take advantage of every mileage offer (change your long distance carrier for 5K miles, sir? Sure. Do it twice.). Plus, UAL gave me a companion ticket last month, so I got to bring a friend for free (well, just tax). Today's offer from UAL: Fax them a copy of a statement from any airline's mileage plan and get 3K miles! OK. Also, I think BKK is about the farthest distance I can fly in the northern hemisphere- they give me a little over 41000 airmiles for each roundtrip. Thank you United :bow:

p.s. what a bastard staying almost 3 months :banghead::grinyes:

Just my own personal campaign to help the Thai tourism industry. Completely altruistic. :angel: So what do you call those who actually LIVE in TL- the "lucky bastards"? :hubba:

Says ib13:

might bump into you somewhere...

Looking forward to it. I'll PM you my mobile # . :applause:

Archived