Big girl Midnite Bar

quote:

Originally posted by Jack_D:

A few days ago i was in the midnite bar and i saw this "big" girl walking around the place. Big tits and huge ass, but somehow i was attracted to her.

Does anyone know more about her?

I sure would like to grope a little bit with her....

From what I saw tonight she would be more than happy to allow you a bit of diddlin'. I think everyone else would appreciate it too as it would stop her stripping off and dancing nude!

Not a pretty sight, though she seems a very pleasant lady.

LG

I guess its called "showing your age" but was in Midnite last week. Sitting talking to Mike about Matchless 350's and Triumph Thunderbirds etc while there was a Bevy (is that the right word?) of delectable young pussys waving around in front of us. I Just think, thats really the mark of a couple of jaded old BKK farts, when (in That envioroment) the subject of conversation is old motor bikes.

Mentioned to Mike that there was some interest in "Mama Cass" and he said she pulls her fair share of drinks, so there is obviously a niche market for this sort of thing. Not for me tho', I like em on top and I think Mama would be a nut crusher.

A few days ago i was in the midnite bar and i saw this "big" girl walking around the place. Big tits and huge ass, but somehow i was attracted to her.

Does anyone know more about her? >>>

Are you sure you're not talking about Soi Angel? He was in the bar that night.

Cheers!

Archived