Sign in to follow this  
Torneyboy

Getting Breakfast cooked by Thai GF In Thailand ?

Says LaoHuLi:

Specialize in guest Chef at your home now. Now you too can experience 'unique' cuisine.
:grinyes:

''unique cusine"" can say that again.

You only need beer and a can opener to prepare dinner :doah:

Never mind i have my own live in ""Chef""...so i decline your kind offer :neener:

I know you do. :bow:

Bet I could market the other in a 'boutique' hotel.

A-Maizing-Breakfast.

Maize (Corn) marinated in an imported sauce, flavoured with exotic Thai spices and topped with 2 poached free range eggs. Served on a bed of rice noodles and accompnied with Thai peanut sauce. This weeks special only $ 17

PS... why do you need a can opener to open Corn Flakes ? Do you chaps package them different down under? :beer:

Says LaoHuLi:

I know you do.
:bow:

Bet I could market the other in a 'boutique' hotel.

A-Maizing-Breakfast.

Maize (Corn) marinated in an imported sauce, flavoured with exotic Thai spices and topped with 2 poached free range eggs. Served on a bed of rice noodles and accompnied with Thai peanut sauce. This weeks special only $ 17

PS... why do you need a can opener to open Corn Flakes ? Do you chaps package them different down under?
:beer:

Ha ha ..""imported sauce"" Heinekin ??

1$ would not get me in for the special :angel:

Maybe served by topless waitress then you may be on a winner(after the crackdown).

Can opener for you to open cans for your dinner...baked beans etc on toast...oh what a restaurant :grinyes:

I Like baked beans on toast. Even for breakfast. Now any Thai girl can cook this one. :grinyes:

But I make mine from scatch so she only has to open the plastic take away bag. :rolleyes:

Keep them away from things mechanical. :doah:

ps Our waitresses don't 'dance' or 'show' or "participate in lewd shows' or provide prohibited illegal services. It may be the new trend in LOS.

Says LaoHuLi:

I Like baked beans on toast. Even for breakfast. Now any Thai girl can cook this one.
:grinyes:

But I make mine from scatch so she only has to open the plastic take away bag.
:rolleyes:

Keep them away from things mechanical.
:doah:

ps Our waitresses don't 'dance' or 'show' or "participate in lewd shows' or provide prohibited illegal services. It may be the new trend in LOS.

""any Thai girl""...dangerous ground with that one..i had an ex that could not cook toast..well she could um black.

""Keep them away from things mechanical"" ::

Electric knives/can openers

I must be pretty lucky then, because my wife never seems to struggle knocking me up a lovely fry up in the mornings.

Even back home in her village she will always do her upmost to find the right stuff to use, and it is still quite a show piece for the locals seeing a plate full of sos's, eggs, bacon, beans and toast, no black pudding though ::.

Thanks god for 7-11 ;)

Says bangkokbutcher:

I must be pretty lucky then, because my wife never seems to struggle knocking me up a lovely fry up in the mornings.

Even back home in her village she will always do her upmost to find the right stuff to use, and it is still quite a show piece for the locals seeing a plate full of sos's, eggs, bacon, beans and toast, no black pudding though ::.

Thanks god for 7-11
;)

Wow the BIG breakfast...maybe she is fattening you up so you are not attractive to TGs ::