Cheap Flights from LON/AMS to BKK end of Dec?

dsab

Does anyone of you know of an agent or an airline that will still have reasonable prices (around 850 Euros) for a flight to BKK at the end of December. My mum just decided she would like to visit us. :rolleyes:

I tried all the sites I know, but can only find things 1000 GBP/Euros upwards...

THX for your help...

Daniel

I tried all the sites I know, but can only find things 1000 GBP/Euros upwards...

I'm sorry to say this but at this late stage I think your pissing against the wind :( .The only way now you'll get something half reasonable at this time of year is to get a stand by and hope for the best.

Hi Guys,

thx for all your replies. I had searched all the search engines. But then I found the website of a dutch travelagent. I sent them an email, and they had something available:

Eva Air out of Amsterdam on the 30th of December for 645 Euros excl. Taxes. Very good offer in my opinion...got it already booked and confirmed...

THX,

Daniel

Check China Airlines. They rate themself as one of the lowest cost airline. Their black out period begins Dec. 20. Join there frequent flyer program. They offer better prices then what is normally posted. Plus they fly from Bangkok directly to Amsterdam.

Archived