Cheap Flights from LON/AMS to BKK end of Dec?

dsab

Left it a bit late mate, I only just got on thai in July for Xmas and still could not get the date I wanted back. What I did a couple of years ago when I could not get a flight was to book a package as I could only go for a couple of weeks anyhow. Still direct with thai, crappy jade pav hotel but at least I got there, about 700 quid all in.Those indirect flights with china are OK but often seem to get held up coming from Amsterdam which is a real drag. I imaging the short flights get low prority and the way I've seen the baggage handdled in Amsterdam has to be seen to be believed. I don't think I could be arsed to go indirect again, good luck-peter

I have had no problem with China Airlines. It might be cause I fly them a lot. If I call them 3 days before departure, they have always found a seat for me. Generally it is the first seat as you board the plane. I have also left Bangkok early, awithout giving them foreknowledge of the event, and they have always gotten me a seat. I can not say this about any other airline.

Archived