THAI AIR Bus Service from BKK AIRPORT to Pattaya

Hy all

Just some Info:

There is a bus service from Thai Air which departs at 9 12 and 19 o clock directly from the THAI LIMOUSINE COUNTER at BKK Airport arrival hall. The cost is only 200 Bath

for aircon coach. the bus drives directlzy to the bigest hotels in Pattaya but I think if you tell them where to go they will do it if possible.

I ve tried this service and find it one of the cheapest ways getting to Pattaya (much better than the grusome minibus joins from BKK Downtown)

GREETINGS FROM PATTAYA

cool.gif" border="0 TSDOUBLE cool.gif" border="0

Good tip. Also, if your flight time does not match the airport schedule you can take a taxi to the Northern Bus Terminal and catch a regular bus (non mini). A taxi from the Pattaya bus terminal to your hotel is about 15 B. If you're downtown go the Eastern Bus Terminal. You can take the Skytrain to the Eastern Terminal. I believe bus fares are under 100B. The buses are nice and you can load up on Thai food and water at the terminal before you depart.

[ May 26, 2001: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

I believe the Dynasty Resort in Pattaya is still offering free transport from Dynasty Inn in BKK to their Pattaya location simply for staying at the DR one night. I usually fly into BKK (via NWA, my only option) stay two nights at the Omni, then catch the free shuttle to the DR.

The DR is one of the better hotels I've stayed at, but, unfortunately is a little far away from the action. If you don't mind taking a Baht bus back home after finding a friend for the evening, I would highly recommend it. Newer construction, excellent pool and facilities, very friendly staff, and a no-hassle guest policy.

Just an idea....

Archived