A Newbie In PI Part 2

ultras67

Day 2

He shoots, he hits the bar, it comes back to him he shoots again and in goes in off the defender !

Last night was one of those night where you got the result but it was not done with any sense of style.

Started off again in LA Cafe about 7 and had a meal and a beer, a couple of cuties around but nothing too interesting, some old timers kept coming up and saying hello and one in particular wanted 20P for it

Anyway, decided to head up to Quezon city about 9pm. There is a group of around 6 bars that are supposedly good there.

As they closed the Elevated railway I had to get a taxi, fearing the worst I jumped in and asked how much, he said "just the meter boss" YEEHAA first taxi I found with a meter. 77P later I am on quezon ave and entering Mystique. This place is huge. Imagine dollhouse in SC and expand the seating capacity and area to around 5 times the size. It done more in a vegas caberet style with table and chairs rather than bench seating. Around the seating areas are the VIP rooms where - from reading other sites - you can take the lady of your choice and

When i go in a woman takes my order and asks if i have a floor manager, I say no and sit back and enjoy the show. They have around 40 girls who do various model routines on a T shaped catwalk that comes out of the stage. Most of the time they try and do the military slow step. Whoever told them they have to walk like that should be shot, it makes them look awkward and a little bit scared. Some of the routines are solo striptease down to the buff, some down to bikini bottoms, some just "fashion shows".

In the fashion shows they try and walk like real models but most havent a clue. Have to admit though that when they get it right it is sexy.

Anyway, I spot a couple of candidates and wait for them to appear in the seating areas and wait and wait then I finally see them with other customers. How the hell did they get there? I didnt see them coming out and they werent with the customers before. I soon get bored with the tameness of the show and move next door to Stardust. The beers were 52P each but they sneaked on a cover charge of 80P. When I went out, i double checked at the door, there was no sign saying there was one. Very very naughty. I Knew that some of the bars had them but it could be a point of contention if people dont know in advance.

Stardust

This is a bit smaller in size, only double Dollhouse with around 25 girls who do the same basic dance, strip as Stardust. There are chairs right at the front of the stage and booth tables further back and right at the back more vip rooms. This time i make sure i speak to the floor manager who is in reality one of the mamasans. She shows me to the "Showroom" which is basically just a goldfish bowl where the girls sit unless they are on stage or with a customer.

She gets a couple of girls to stand up but i spy a little cutie called Shandy at the front and pick her.

THe arrangement is this. your beer is 60P, depending on what status she is her drink is 500P-650P / hour unless you buy her a beer and then it is 800P / hour. If you sit at the table.

If you go to the room it will cost 1000P for consumables. She explained this to me 3 times but to be honest I didnt really understand anymore at the end than at the beginning but I think it works like this. You have a room for 2 hours and anything you buy goes against the 1000B ( except her drink ). once you go to the time limit or 1000P you have to leave or get another 1000P "credit" anything that happens in the room is between you and the girl. The rooms have either curtains or mirrored so no one can see inside.

So we go into the room and the drinks are brought, we start to talk and i have bad hands, she is 18, had just started 4 days ago and didnt like me feeling her anywhere and only wanted to watch her friends on the stage and not do anything else. I suppose I should have checked but what does she think will happen in their? Next time she might get someone a little less understanding than I was and force her to do stuff.

So the mamasan is called and she basically says i told you so, "I picked friendly girls for you but you picked her". So back we go to pick another girl and this time i choose one of her recommendations. Trouble is thats another 500P for her drink, because I changed girls the drink isnt carried over. Oh well. Anyway, this one is 20, called Grace and is cute until i notice a bit too much make up covering some bad acne. Stuff it, the rest is nice and she is "friendly" nudge nudge wink wink.

Here is where I find out the 2nd mistake, I got a room on the ground floor which is set up for karaoke and HJs and BJs, If I wanted sex I should have gone to the rooms upstairs but they apparently are 1500P.

So we get down to a little diddling and removal of top and bra and she says she wont do anything "big" without a tip. having read nothing about tipping in the rooms i said how much, 1500P for a bj. I suddenly start counting up the cost of the bill against what i have in my pocket and wonder is this just a tourist rip off or is there a tip expected up front. The trouble was while she was saying this, she was still rummaging around to a very pleasurable effect in my trousers, which as you all know reduces the iq of the male by about 100. so we agreed on 1000P.

The bj soon became one of those half hearted efforts where you know they dont like doing it because they spend more time wanking you than sucking and when she was sucking it was a couple of bobs up and down then spitting the saliva onto the floor. Nice. But i was able to play with her very nice small tits and get a couple of fingers wet.

Now, for those of a sqeamish disposition you should turn away now. I was sitting on the couch, trousers down at the ankles and came but the thing was, she didnt do anything to prepare for it despite a warning. So there she is, hand on my dick, pumping it up and down and around with the spunk going every and anywhere! She didnt get any tissues or anything ( particularly her mouth ) to catch it. Only when I had finished did she get tissues to clean up. When I turned up the lights ( I had romantically dimmed them ) the stuff was everywhere, on the couch, my trousers, my boxers, on the table where the drinks were and on the floor!!!!!!!!!

After the clean up, I gave her the tip and waited for the bill. All in all it was 1600P with a discount from the mamasan ( presumable because of teh faulty goods ) which made it 1400P and 2400P all in. I think there was a cover charge of 70P as well, which again wasnt mentioned at the door. I came out feeling ok but not fullfilled as you should do and as I definately do down at the SOL.

Anyway, I headed across the road to Queens Castle ! where it was more of the same and a 90P cover and 60P beer. A mix of erotic tease rather than erotic and I soon got bored and left.

Another metered taxi outside and 81P later I was back in the hotel room and watching the masters on tv.

I moved hotels from The Ermita Tourist Inn - 660P a night to the Frendy Inn just round the corner at 1300P a night. ( that is not a mistype, the Frendy Inn ) Last night I found out why I couldnt get through to SEAIR. The hotel hadnt switched my phone on so I couldnt get an outside line When I finally got it working, they had changed their phone number so I just gave up. I checked out this morning and the hotel tried to charge me 30P for 2 calls. I pointed out that I hadnt actually spoken to anyone as I got a recoded message saying the number was disconnected and one was a no reply. Apparently they start charging for the call no matter what after the first 6 rings. So if you give someone a chance to answer the phone and they dont, you are charged. Unreal.

I came up by bus from the Swagman hotel for 350P straight to my hotel. It took about 90minutes and was quite comfortable albeit the bus was a bit old. It seems like the entire motorway from Manilla to Ac is under construction!

Ah well. Tonights another night!!

Archived