The end of history

MrX

?The end of history?, Fukuyama style was approaching but exactly which evil empire would be falling?

SMSs ?I love you?, ?miss you?, ?how are you?? in order of descending temerity could elicit no response during my visa run days in Nong Khai. So what was I coming back to?

We scheduled to meet where there were still shards of home. She would arrive first as usual, the personal political in her zealot punctuality, never lost on me. That night she sat invisibly outside, making no signal as I walked past oblivious, dividing the muffling curtain, to go inside. And then the feint; eschewing following me in directly, she headed instead for the convenience store, before leisurely returning, munching the latest ersatz glutamate??

This wheeling crane flight was over-rehearsed enough to stifle my reaction though as she entered and theatrically slowly, sat beside me, far enough away to keep control.

?How are you?? She quavered and rasped. Ice queen to fish in a bucket

I wanted to be anywhere else. Oh how many times had I thought of just shuffling off? I was asking nobody except myself. Would she ever be able to push me too far? I gazed studiously at my dry cuticles to win time from the furies. There was never any talking to her like this. We walked in leaden silence to the short time room. Perhaps both wordlessly yearning not to fuck but hopelessly not knowing how not to.

There she lay missionary on translucent sheets, volunteering no gesture of undress. Fucking had got me into this and it would get me out, sort of, I now figured, faced with a body. I tugged at her jeans and thong too roughly though, so that suddenly half naked , she tensed, turning her head into the pillow, between embarrassment and shame. Too irritable to wait for natural juice, I lubed her?

Soon it was working, her face plumping slightly with the beauty and hunger desire evokes. Then she went limp, with that receptacle abandoned softness Thai women can summon up so completely during sex and I knew we were ready for talk. Slowly stroking still;

?bpen arai??

?I no want you love me, I want you love me only little bit, I no want love you, I want like you, people talk, you know people talk you have wife you love too much already, you have baby, how long you stay here. One year two year? Before I see you, I no go customer, I go room, I no sleep, I no eat 2 day.

I pulled away, reeling from our carnage. She curled instinctively, foetally, the minute Asok house towel covering her body like a scarf.

?What you want me do, up to you, you want me go back dancing?? Voice soft now. Weeping frankly.

I was lost, starting to fuck her again, now with the old familiar tenderness, but left side, unmistakably, I couldn?t ignore the painful tearing jaggedness of nearly irrevocable concession.

Anchoring the end of our history in the littoral between P4P and love

Deja vu.....deja f**cking vu...I feel as if I am walking in your shoes...and so do the other board members...a sniff of their feminine aroma, a seconds glance in their beautiful eyes...a stroke of their long and sexy hair...a hand on their cute waist...then a hand on their firm ass...need I go on, the rest is history and we are sitting ducks ripe for the (f)plucking... ::

Archived