Bangkok-Pattaya in low season (part 3)

Thanks for the reactions on my previous part.It keeps me motivated to write more (it's not easy for a non-native speaker to write a report).

Patpong 5th July 2001

I wake up alone at 15.00 pm .I take a shower,pay for the room,take breakfast and head over to the Golden Beerbar.They have a few nice girls there but somehow I never succeed to get in contact with them in this bar (also not on previous trips).Maybe they 'smell' I'm not American; I don't know what it is.

I chat a bit with an expat I meet there.He's from England and works in BKK since 3 years.His salary is 50.000 bath a month."Can you live well on that?": I ask. "Like a King": he replies. He tells me he never goes out in BKK except for a few drinks after work in the afternoon. He goes to the beerbarareas from Pattaya every weekend to party with his friends.He doesn't hunt girls.He drinks with his mates,plays with the girls and just sees what will happen.

The most he ever paid for a girl was 600 baht (Can you believe that???). "I 've had older girls for free who wouldn't accept any money from me.In fact they were sometimes financially better off then me.They should have paid me, LOL": he says.

Late afternoon I decide to take a beer in Dollhouse (CEP) again. I find the girls a bit stand-offish there (they are not as friendly as the Cowboygirls) but the atmosphere overthere is good enough for an afternoondrink IMO.

At 19.00 pm I quickly prepare myself for my night out in Patpong.Half an hour later I stop a taxi on Sukhumvit and ask him "how much to Patpong?" He says "60 baht".I appreciate his honesty and get in (the taxifare from Sukh.-Patpong is 55-65 bath).He stops near Soi Thaniya at some friends and they want to bring me to a 'great massageparlour'. I smile and politely decline."No, sir I only want to go to gogobars tonight". He doesn't pester me any more and stops at Patpong. I give him 70 baht and he thanks me.

A tout comes to me as soon as I get out the taxi and he says "follow me please sir". Well, I was going into his direction anyway.After 40 metres he realises that I have bended into the small alley between PP1 and PP2. Another tout comes to accompany me and after following him 10 metres I turn around and walk in the opposite direction.

After five minutes they realise "this ain't gonna work' and from then on they leave me alone.

I take a walk along the PP1 gogo's (mostly Kings Group) and the doorgirls are very friendly and polite to welcome you in. They don't pull your arm to drag you inside like the girls in Pattayaland (Pattaya)do.

I decide first to go into my old favourite Kings Castle II.It's very early and there are only 6 customers inside. A cute girl guids me to my seat and asks what I like to drink. I lean back relaxed and watch the scene:about 20 gogodancers on stage in nice similar gogo-outfit.In front of the stage behind the bar about 12 ladybartenders lined up , classy dressed in white blazers,red bows and white skirt.In front of the tables there are lined up about 20 young girls in green blazers,green bows and short white skirts.Two of them are at my table to service me whenever I need something.

I ask myself why I never noticed before how much class this bar in fact has.Maybe because it was always very busy inthere the other times I went(PP after 24.00 is crammed like no other gogo-area in LOS).

About 50 faces are smiling at me; I feel like a special person.

When I take a cigarette both "my guards" pull their lighter as fast as Lucky Luke pulls his gun and they giggle together who was first. I laugh to myself: a cheap charlie sitting here and being treated like a VIP.

After 5 minutes a dancer comes over and sits next to me.Very friendly she introduces herself and after a minute I realise I have to change my language from "Barglish" to English otherwise she might think something is wrong with me. She likes speaking English and takes lessons every morning she says.She's from Bangkok.I noticed already she probably wasn't from Isaan.

After a few minutes I spot another dancer I like on stage. She notices it and brings the girl over and they both sit with me now.

None of them both asks for a drink!After a while the first girl friendly apologises herself and leaves. I decide to buy the second girl a drink. She's really cute and I like her but I also want to explore the other talent in PP tonight.I tell her I maybe come back later to barfine her.

I pay for my drinks and realise it's much cheaper than NEP (how is this possible).

All the attention I got from the KCII-girls makes me feel good and I'm really in a good mood now. Up to the next bar!

Thigh Bar. The talent is not great IMO but again the girls are very friendly.One comes over and I have a nice conversation with her.She has a Thai friend in Amsterdam and will be coming to Holland next year to visit her. I decide to do a "drinkpressuretest" with her. After 15 minutes talking with me she still hasn't asked for one and I reward her with a drink.

I head over to Safari(if memory serves) and again no drinkpressure.Safari has a few nice looking girls.

Next stop is Kings Castle I (or was it Queens Castle?)It's getting a bit later now and the bars are slowly getting crowded. The talent is better than in KCII and again no drinkpressure (unbelievable).

I realise that I didn't have the feeling tonight yet to be ignored by girls;maybe this is why I'm in a good mood.

When I stop into CamelotCastle things are turning slowly into the wrong way.

When I sit down at the bar,very close to the stage, immediately a girl comes over to ask for a drink. I decline and within a minute two other girls come sit with me and ask for a drink. The girls are really "hungry".

I decide to buy one of them a drink to let some steam off and meanwhile I explore the stage.Already immediately I spot at least 3 stunners. One dancepole is ON the bar right next to where I'm sitting and the girl moves her ass up and down about 10 centimeters from my face. She has the best ass I ever saw in LOS and I'm starting to sweat. I stick a 100 baht note between her lappet and do the same later with other stunners. I have to stop this after the 5th girl because meanwhile I spot already 8 girls I'd like to barfine. It's TEN years ago I could say this.

Another girl takes a coke from the bar, comes over to me and says "you bought me cola ok?" I'm getting a little pissed off but the beauty of the girls on stage is overwhelming me. I pick out another stunner from stage to buy her a drink.When she sits next to me I'm staring at her with open mouth.I think "Oh my god,this is unbelievable".She's "untouchable" beautiful.She has a mixture of shyness and selfconfidence at the same time.This is the first time I feel nervous while sitting with a TG. "I,m tired" she says "I don't want to dance.You can pay my barfine if you like"

"I think you're too expensive for me" I say(this girl is a topearner,no doubt)."I can sit with you at the bar when you pay my barfine" Well,that's already worth the 400 baht I think and I pay the BF.She changes into streetclothes and sits with me again.I can only look at her all the time and am speechless.

She's hungry she says.I give her 100 baht and she goes outside and comes back with a few sausages..She doesn't give me any change but mai pen rai,she's a Ponggirl after all.

She apologises herself again to get some fresh air outside.

She stays away longtime and meanwhile I buy a drink for another stunner after again having to reject a few girls who came over with cokes while saying "you bought me cola ok?" I'm a bit irritated but still enjoy very much looking at the topless beauties on stage.I notice they haven't one girl that is really ugly.

It's close to closingtime now and my BF-beauty isn't back yet and one girl comes over with a coke AND a bill."You buy me cola OK?' I decline.The mamasan comes over and chases her away.The girl whines and almost cries saying"I not have one LD today". I presume she has to pay the coke herself because they have made a bill and she probably took the risk I would pay for the drink. I feel a bit sorry for her but if I should pay tonight for every girl in LOS that didn't get a drink then I probably have to sell my house tomorrow.

I'm really pissed off now and ask for my bill.Because they're a bit puzzled about which drinks I did and which I didn't buy,they charge me one drink too little.Well,that's their punishment.

While going to the door I say to a waitress at the entrance:"I DON"T LIKE THIS,YOU KNOW:the girl I BF'ed leaves without saying even goodbye! She waves over the mamasan and speaks to her in Thai. The Mamasan yells at me WHICH NUMBER,TELL ME WHICH NUMBER. "I DON'T KNOW" I say and make a gesture "find it out yourself,I'm out of here.

It's 3.00 am now and I quickly run to KCII to see if the girl I promised to BF maybe is still there. But she's already gone (barfined of course).

I decide to go to the Kings Lounge disco in the alley between PP1 and PP2 but they are closing too.Shit!

My last chance is my Clintonbeerbargirl.I lend the mobile phone of a bargirl on the stairs of Kings Lounge and call her:She has to take care of her sister tonight she says (which means she's laying in bed with a customer).

So I'm standing here in the dark alley at Patpong.It started so great tonight and now I'm in a depressed mood again.

The number of katoy's around me in the dark alley is growing but they don't scare me.

Then six girls pass me and one says hi to me.I recognise she's one of the girls I met in one of the KC-bars.They go into Kings Garden. This is my last chance I think to myself and I run after them into Kings Garden.I go to the girl who said Hi and asks if she likes a drink.She has to ask first she says(I find out she and the 5 other girls were barfined by one customer who wanted to take them to a disco to party;Patpong has quite a few customers that don't care spending a load of money .

The customer gives her permission to leave the group and she comes sit with me.I feel much better now.She's not a stunner but a nice looking very friendly girl with a good attitude.

We take a taxi back to my hotel and I have nothing to complain about her performance in bed.

Another excellent report. Sounds like it is turning into a good holiday after all!

Apart from the last bar,it looks like Patpong might be learning from the many customer complaints and slowly returning to the winning formula of its glorious past.

Looking forward to the next installment.

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: ozbod ]

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: ozbod ]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived