Thai Girls and their asses...

Have any other board members noticed that non-p4p Thai girls have become much more open to all kinds of anal stimulation recently?

This used to be a taboo but from my experience I would guess that the majority of young women now experiment with their ass in some way. I'm not talking bar girls or freelancers, but the students, office workers and airline stewerdesses I've slept with in the past year.

Girls seem much more ready to discuss anal sex now too. It's not uncommon for me to start chatting to a girl on messenger and 10 minutes later be talking about asslicking :)

Getting there asses licked seems to be the most common way for thai girls to experiment with anal sex. I would estimate that 75% of the girls I chat with online will admit having had this done to them, usually by a farang. That's not surprising because to me there is hardly anything more appetizing than a thai female asshole! With the girls I've slep with the ratio is almost 100%...It almost seems like some of them expect it now, as they seem completely unfazed when you spread their cheeks and dig into their sphincter with your tongue, doing little but to groan appreciatively and grind their ass against ur face.

Quite a lot of thai girls will admit to having licked ass too, but not as many as who have had it licked. Some say it's only to please their man but some will admit to enjoying doing it.

And there is the minority of girls who have gone further than analingus. Not many admit to it, but in the past year I have experienced a 26yo MBA student screaming with delight as I slipped a well-lubed anal toy into her asshole (though that Thai ass was still to tight for my dick later).

Then there was the 21yo airline stewerdess grunting and straining, trying to push my entire dick into her ass as she sat back on it. Being inside one of those tiny perfectly formed asses is just sensational!

Thai women have the best asses in the world and eating them out is a pleasure. And actually fucking a thai woman in the ass is the closest thing to pradise I can think of.

If any other members out there have had anal experiences with non-bargirls I would be curious to hear about it and whether you agree it is becoming much more common. And if any of the few thai women who read this board want to comment, please!....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
assman said:

Thai women have the best asses in the world and eating them out is a pleasure.

It's something a loot of people do in a relationship. Why can't we discuss this seriously?

hmmm, seriously...OK.... ;)

...ever heard of hepatis A and all assorted worm infections?

just asking...

I am vaccinated against Hepatitis A and never had a worm infection in my life. It's quite a safe from of sex I think. I can't believe nobody else will admit to doing it...

If anybody can think of a better thread fro this topic then by all means move it there. But there have been threads about thai girls and oral sex here before, so why not this?

>>>I can't believe nobody else will admit to doing it...<<<

gentlemen enjoy silently.

>>>and never had a worm infection in my life. <<<

well, you will possibly get one sometime. most are not much of a problem and clear out fast. you should ask the resident docs here in the healthfolder which worms you might get from that.

Archived