Bangkok-Pattaya in low season (part 6)

PATTAYA 10th of July 2001

It was an easy night for my Nanagirl as I didn't have the power to make love at all,only a little cuddling.

My digestive system is misbehaving and I feel more miserable than yesterday.

I have been looking at her face and body this morning.It's nice to have a goodlooking girl in your bed; if you don't have the energy to have sex, you still have something nice to look at.

I have to go exchange money again today and give her already 500 baht in advance.She reacts surprised and gives me a kiss on my mouth.I realise now that she probably didn't expect to get any money at all because I didn't "boomboom" her. Well, no girl has to leave my room without money.

She asks if I come back to her bar again tonight but I tell her I don't know yet what I will do today.

I walk down Soi Postoffice and cross Second Road to have breakfast at the restaurant near Tim's.

Just when my coffee arrives a motorbike-accident happens on Second Road right in front of my table. Two motorbikes have hit eachother and three Thais are shoving on the asphalt.

One guy lies there close by my table with his bike on top of him.

I'm surprised no one of the people passing by are reacting and I get up from my table and lift the motorbike up from his body.The guy is heavily shaking.He must have a lot of pain or maybe it's the shock from the accident.

It's then that I see that the back of one of his heels isn't round anymore but flat.From the shoving on the asphalt a few centimeters of flesh is scraped off (he was wearing sandals only). I feel a bit dizzy seeing this.

Some more people are coming to help now and I expect an ambulance to arrive soon. But instead, a few minutes later a Police- pickuptruck comes. They lift the guy in the back of the truck like a bale of rice and drive away.

I'm not hungry anymore and finish my coffee only.

I go next door to Tim's to check on the internet how the weatherforecasts for Phuket are.I don't want to stay in Pattaya for more than 5 days. Not because the girls aren't nice but it's the type of falangs overthere and their behaviour to the girls, that keeps me from staying there for a longer period.

Too often I see things happen that disturb me or even depress me.

The weather in Phuket isn't going to be better and I'm not happy with that.

By the way, Tim's is not a bad place: it has everything; a beerbar,a gogobar,a room for playing pool and an internetroom all in one.And upstairs they have nice rooms for rent.

The internetroom has couches on which you can sit comfortable with two people; good thinking as people like sometimes to watch internet together with their 'girl-friend'.

Some things at Tim's could be improved however. For example: the staff at the entrance of the bar.The two older ladies there are the most UNfriendly people I met on my trip.

Also, the light in the gogobar at night;it's much too dark inside.I was inthere one night, a girl came over to sit with me and she might have been pretty but I'm not sure as I really couldn't see it well.I hope Tim will take a look in KingsCastle or Superbaby to see how the lighting should be.

Also,it wouldn't be a bad idea to hire a group of cute,young,naughty dressed hellogirls (like the ones Dollhouse and Planetrock have).

It's already early afternoon now and I wander over to Soi Pattayaland.

I'm too early I notice,so I take a drink at Palmers cafe where you have a good view on the street.

Drinking my orangejuice I see a few sexy dressed hellogirls coming out of Bubbles and a very nicelooking one catches my eye.

I walk over to her and she invites me to come into Bubbles."Only if you go inside with me for a drink" I say to her. She hesitates for a moment but then lets me take her hand and we go inside. When I order the drinks I have already made the decision that I have found my date from today at 3 pm!, IF everything goes well.

This girl is absolutely gorgeous.

But everything doesn't go well; she goes outside to welcome more customers and tells me she'll be back in a few minutes. After a while I see her bringing in another customer and I thought she went outside again but a few minutes later I see she didn't: she's in a corner of the bar heavily kissing and groping with the guy,she's all over him.

Now, things like this have happened to me before and I have learned a little how to get over it, but this time it hits me really hard. Some of the other girls notice it and one comes over to divert my attention a bit,but it doesn't help much: I feel really shit!.

I pay for my drinks and leave Bubbles as quick as possible.

I do my best to put on a little smile on my face and stop into Classroom.

The schooluniforms the girls wear overthere

are very sexy but they don't reveal enough .It's pity the girls wear bra's under their shirttops.

Toplessdancers with a tiny lappet is still what I like most.

A Chinese-looking girl comes over to me when she notices me looking at her a bit too long.Sh's friendly and above-average looking but no way as attractive as the Bubblesgirl .

After five minutes a Japanese man comes inside and although there are plenty other girls in Classroom he sits at the table next to us and is smiling at my girl only.

She explains to me that he has been with her last night and he comes to see her again today. "Now we have this again" I think to myself and I want to finish my drink and leave.

But then the girl says to me "No problem if you want to pay barfine because you were first".

In other bars the girls ignore me as soon as a Jap comes in and this girl is doing the opposite.Has this man done some pervert things with her yesterday or are there also Jap cheap Charlies?

I don't feel quite comfortable with the situation and tell her I will come back tomorrow(the funny thing is; next day I will find out that the Jap also felt uncomfortable and also decided to come back the next day).

At night I make my daily round at Walkingstreet. Except for Happy a gogo and a goodlooking girl here and there in Soi Diamond, there still isn't much going on in Walkingstreet.

At 2.00 am I see quite a lot of guys with a pretty Thai girl going up and down the escalator from Marine and I decide to take a look inside.

I'm surprised as it is packed with customers. In the beerbars and gogo's you see a few customers and here in Marine it's overcrowded."So here is where the action is" I think to myself.

I watch the dancefloor for a while and notice that not only the girls are young and pretty but also the falangguys are young and handsome (No,they weren't Navyguys as there was no Navy in town).

It's like being in a regular disco at home. What are goodlooking guys in their early twenties doing here I ask myself.If you can get a pretty girl at home for free,why would you go to Thailand and pay for it,I don't get it.

With my 42 yrs. I'm one of the oldest in Marine and I feel out of place.

I look at some girls for a while but I know already soon that it's impossible for me to score a young nice looking girl overhere.

Also,I don't dance (No,I'm not from England) and that's a "must" in Marine.

I decide to walk to Tony's. While no one in Marine approached me to take my order, in Tony's I'm immediately attacked by two waiters as soon as I come in. The drinks at Tony's are ridiculous expensive by the way.

I watch the scene for a while and enjoy the (too loud) music.The band that plays in Tony's isn't bad at all IMO.

Most girls are occupied already.At the table near me are three Thai girls dancing and making fun together.They look like regular Thai girls who are on a night out. A woman with roses comes by and I buy one and let her give the rose to one of the three girls. She wais me and after a short while comes over to me. I then find out that they aren't as "regular" as I thought because she likes to go with . I ask her if she stays with me the night but she wants a quicky only so I decline.

It's already very late now,about 4.00 am and I have drunk to much to my liking again(although other people won't notice). I feel exhausted and I know I am going to sleep alone tonight (if memory serves it's the first time on this trip). Not that I like it,because it feels frustrating when you lie in your bed with the knowledge that there are about 10-20.000 available girls in the town where you are right now.

(Next part: a lesson in bargirlculture)

2lucky1

2lucky1,

I enjoyed reading your post as I have done all of the others. I've been to Pattaya many times and your experiences are similar to mine. Your reports are accurate, well written and your English is excellent - I know you're not a native speaker. Your occasional errors don't detract from your writing. In fact I think they add some personality to your posts. What I especially like is their humanist side. Your heart is in the right place. eg "no girl has to leave my room without money" and "their behaviour...keeps me from staying there" iro loutish falangs.

I've read many trip reports - some good, some bad, but never commented on them. I decided to this time to let you know people appreciate it even if they don't all post to say so. Looking forward to the next one...

twoluckyone.

Good posting, I also look forward to "lesson in bargirlculture", When I read your story, I can only put myself in you place for my upcoming trip. Lead on so we can follow.

LeoTex

Bear in mind LeoTex, you now have a moral* responsibility to post some riveting trip reports of your own, shortly. Your cohorts anxiously await... wink.gif" border="0

*How I love, marrying the concepts of morality and sex binge!

vtombrown,

If moral responsibility is the same as obligation I will do it. AS far as "sex binge" goes, isn't that why you all and me soon go to the LOS???

LeoTex

PS I'm making notes and I havn't been in the LOS yet.

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: LeoTex ]

Good report, eagerly awaiting your next. Keep your spirits up, Thailand, Pattaya especially can get draining, I don't think on a short stay of 2 weeks you ever really get over the jet lag, that coupled with the boozing and whoring ineviatably takes its toll.

Know what you mean about Marine, does seem to be like a regular disco now, with a vaguely threatening atmosphere.

2Luck1,

Really enjoyed your report and very much looing forward to your BarGirlCulture report. I think we were in Pattaya at the same time - I actually went back to Bangkok on Jul 10th for my last 2 days in LOS. Pattaya really can be a "fickle" place I've found (in contrast to Bangkok). I will have to read your Parts 1 thru 5 as well - which

I'm really looking forward to.

twoluckyone:

I enjoyed these reports also. I certainly had no problem with your English.

You even made your mishaps seem funny.

(the jap coming into the bar and then again the next day) I thought.. Oh No! What luck now!

Looking forward to more. Im learning alot.

Troy smile.gif" border="0

Archived