Bangkok-Pattaya in low season (part 7)

Thanks for all the reactions to my previous report!

HOW BARGIRLS THINK.

I wake up alone. Now, this is nothing special because at home I wake up most times alone too,but here in Pattaya it feels different.You have to experience it yourself to know what I mean.

I'm musing a little in my bed; my holiday"schedule" is pretty messed. Normally I would have left to Phuket today to spend the last nine days of my trip. I've always had the best time in Phuket and I also found the most beautiful girls overthere.

But with the current weathersituation I can forget about it: Phuket is very nice but NOT when it rains all day.

Koh Samui isn't an alternative; although I like the beaches and the relaxed atmosphere on this island, the nightlife was a bit of a disappointment to me last year.

After thinking for a while I decide to "simplify" my holidayplans; I hope my health will recover in a day or two and I'm going to do my best to find a "keeper" (a pretty,sweet and affectionate girl) with whom I want to spend the rest of my days around Pattaya. Maybe take her to Koh Samet for a few days because I've never been there and a daytrip here and there (Jomtien a.o.).

I see another problem arise now: how do I find a Thaigirl who isn't paranoid of the sun and who isn't bored after one day without disco and her friends. Well,I don't want to think about that right now.

I take a shower and feel that my throat hurts.When this happens it's most times a signal that I'm catching a cold and next day I will find out I'm right (I'm just thinking now if it shouldn't be better to change my membername from twoluckyone into Not-too-lucky-one).

After exchanging money and eating breakfast at Kiss restaurant on Second Road,I find it the time to check out Soi Yamato.

I stop into PlayPen a gogo and see that they have only four dancers in the dayshift. Two of them look good and have a nice body. So,that makes a score of 50 percent beauties; that's even better than CamelotCastle, LOL!

The atmosphere is 'sleepy' and the girls on stage are shuffling a little.

There's one more customer inside who's about to leave but he's so drunk that he hardly can get up from his seat. When he's finally outside I want to 'wake up' the dancers and for fun I shout: FALANG KEE NOK!

It works: they start laughing to me and to eachother and their bodies are moving faster now.

I can't put the Bubblesgirl from yesterday out of my mind and after finishing my drink I leave PlayPen and walk to Soi Pattayaland.

She's standing there outside with two other Hellogirls and she shakes hands with me,but not very enthusiastic. "Please,come in for a drink" says one of the other girls. I reply:" I don't like to drink all day,I came here only to see her,I like her".

She looks at the girl and then looks again at me and desperate says: "WHAT CAN I DO?".

I realise it was stupid to come back here; if she didn't like me yesterday,it won't be different today.

I wander over to the other Pattayalandsoi and at the Bluehousebar(if memory serves) a girl calls after me. She's not my type (although pretty,she looks too much "experienced")

I decide to stop for an "ollanjew" anyway.

She says:"You look KAI, no happy".

I explain to her that I'm ill,don't feel well and also that I don't have much luck with finding a girl I like .

Now,most girls won't take it serious when you say this(a falang with 'too much' money and not be able to find a nice girl,that must be a joke).

But this girl is different; she takes it serious and gives me a little insight in 'her' bargirlculture.

With sympathising voice she asks; "what kind of lady you like?"

I: a young,nicelooking, friendly lady with a good slim body.

SHE: AAHH,you want sexylady!?

("sexylady" is a term they use for every young,pretty girl that is in ( high) demand by falangs)

Sexylady is maybe possible for you, but it's not easy.

I: Huh, why not easy?

SHE: You no understand how lady think. Sexy young lady likes young man.She wants to feel good,feel happy. With young hansum man she feels good and in Pattaya are much young falangman.

(Well,I've noticed that yesterday in Marine and the US navy isn't even in town now).

I: what about money then?

SHE: sexylady no care about barfine only ;feel good with the man is more important than small money or big money. Sexylady has always money: from falang boyfriend,from falangfriends.If she has no money one day she can take from other lady and pay back next time, no problem.

She takes her wallet and shows me a photo of herself with a young falang. It's a 21 year old American navyguy.I look at the photo and see it's the type of guy every girl goes wild for.

She reads my mind: "Yes, I know he have many lady,in Singapore,Hongkong,everywhere his ship goes.But I don't care, I understand that,he's young and he wants to feel good too. He calls me every week; he's in my heart and I'm in his heart.Then it's ok for me, you understand?"

I: They always say Thai ladies like "jaidee"man. I'm "jaidee".

SHE: Older lady and lady with baby look for older jaidee-man because young man no want them.They want someone to take care of family,someone who has good money.

You understand now?

I'm speechless now and finish my orangejuice; what and the way she told it, it sounded like a preach.

From the experiences I had with Thai girls I know that not every girl thinks the way she does..... or maybe deep in their heart they do. I don't know,I find it always difficult to guess what's going on in their minds.

I remember now that I have to go back to Classroom today to see the 'Chinese' girl from yesterday.

She comes immediately over to me when I enter the bar. I ask if she went with the Japanese man yesterday but she tells me that he didn't take her yesterday but will come back this afternoon to pick her up.

This brings me to the idea that I want to hold her in reserve,just in case things would go wrong tonight. I tell her it's better to go with the Jap this evening and maybe I will come back tonight,so she maybe has money from two customers today then.

I have the feeling she rather liked that I would barfine her right now, but she goes away for a moment and comes back with the number of her mobilephone and asks me to call her at 1.00 am.

It's 5.00 pm now and I catch a songtaew down Second Road and get off at Soi 7. I wander down Soi 7 and Soi 8 but don't see much that interests me.

I decide to walk down Beach Road all the way back to Soi Postoffice. It's quite a long walk but BeachRoad has quite a few beerbars and I want to check them all out.

Walking past Charlie2bar there's a young tall girl that catches my eye. She's a cheerful girl with a nice face.I give her a drink and we chat a bit.

When she stands up to go to the toilet I take a underhand look at her body and then I know now for sure I want to have her; she has a slim nicely shaped body and a cute firm butt.

After we finish our drinks she agrees to go with me and I pay the 200 baht barfine.

Although she's tall, she still wears these silly high-platformshoes. On the other hand :it makes her legs even look longer and I feel that I'm really in for it now "to go take a shower".

But first we eat something at a restaurant on BeachRoad.While having dinner she says she likes bowling,she likes boattrips,she likes this,likes that.

I notice she's quite a demanding girl. Now,I have no problem with it to go bowling with her or whatever she likes, but I feel quite horny right now and it wouldn't be bad if she would prove to me that she can take good care of me.

Back at the room, I take a shower first and still dressed she sits on the bed and tells me she no likes kiss,she no likes this and that.

Now,this doesn't have to mean much because I've had girls before who told me they didn't kiss,they didn't BJ etc. etc. and the next morning they did EVERYTHING they said they wouldn't do and I even didn't ask for it!

But since I didn't have too much luck last days,I don't want to take the risk with this girl and decide to cut my losses, although it's a hard thing for me to do.

I give her a few hundred baht "for taxi" and tell her I have a lot of things to do first; make tel.calls,check internet etc. and I will come back to her bar later maybe.

I think she understands the message.

This report is getting way too long I realise now;

anyway at night I check out the girls in the nightshift at the Pattayaland-a gogo's and I notice I have to go back there at night in the next days.

At 1.00 am I call my Classroom girl and she comes over to my hotel, so this time my 'back-up plan' worked.

Too Lucky,

I suppose it is because I'm not interested in young girls and avoid "stunners" that I never seem to find myself trying to get girls that don't want to go with me. I found the Thai girl telling you how difficult something would be a bit strange. Still it was a good insight. I am 56 and not a young girl's dreamboat. Who cares? I can't imagine catering or conforming to the tastes of an immature Thai farm girl. I also don't do short time unless it is try a girl out for LT, and that makes a difference in the kind of girl I go with. I absolutely look for long term potential every time.

I certainly have had the experience of a girl telling me she doesn't do this and she doesn't do that. If it comes out before they get to the room, we don't go. If it comes out after they get there, I do just what you did. Give them a little bit and send them on their way. One good piece of advice I saw on the board. If you are getting rid of a girl and not paying her all she wanted...get her outside of the room before you pay her.

Enjoyed the post.

Zane May

Another good report, if you still have time go to Samui, Lamai does have some nice ladies, i don't think they're as spoilt as a lot of the ladies in Pattaya.

Pattaya does increasing seem to be coming like a European Holiday resort. One think I've noticed over the past 3 years is that a lot of youngish European men are now not ashamed to be sex tourists.

Those that previosly would have kept to the backpacker trail are now heading over to Pattaya, and are sticking two fingers up to the red faced farang girl who wants to visit the floating market. shocked.gif" border="0

twoluckyone

I also thank you for the insight on how these girls think. I have been reading this board, making my plans on how I will spend my time in the LOS. I'm also learning what to avoid to make the best of my trip and to hopefully keep any hassles to the bare minimun. What you said and Zane May backed up, is to cut your losses and start over again makes alot of sense. I only hope I don't fall into the trap "one in the hand is better than 2 (several) in the bush. I think what Zane May said about getting the girl out of the room before paying is very good advise. Maybe getting her out of the hotel would even be better to avoid any embarrassment. blush.gif" border="0

LeoTex

Archived