Third time lucky: part 1

SOAKWEED

In July I went to BKK for the third time just for four nights and had the best time ever so far. A little more relaxed and aware of what to look for. I arrived late Thursday night at 11.50 p.m. and in no time was on my way to Majestic Suites. First time there having booked via the internet. They gave me a free upgrade to super deluxe. Clean, new, loverly - but still small. Cleaned up and off to NEP to see what I could find after 1.00 a.m. Started at Hollywood on the ground level. Seemed to be pretty dead, so then up to G String. Unlike my first night there last time, no sweet bare-breasted cutie offerng themselves. Again, go-go action was lacklustre.

"I'll go up to the top floor" I say to myself. However as I passed Three Roses something (i.e. nice welcome girl) made me look in. Hey, I thought this is better than on a previous occasion. I spent a good half hour chatting with several lovelies and was moved to be generous with Lady Drinks. I managed to "choose" the pick of the bunch, having on my left a small, very attractive young sweetie and on my tight another one just the same. They just could not keep from smiling. How old, I thought? Surely "left" was only 16? But no, an insuslt to suggest -20 years. "Right" was 24 but looked 18. Shall I do it at last and take two together? YES, YES, YOU TAKE TWO LADIES - WE GO WITH YOU. YOU NEED LONG TIME. So back to Majestic Suites where the front desk wished us with smiling faces, a good night. It was just FANTASTIC. They both worked on me (but not with each other - I did not expect it anyway) in the best possible way before lovemaking. "Right" was a great kisser but "Left" whom I made love to first was so aroused that she exploded. Then it was "Right"'s turn. She was more vigorous and I thought would go on forever. They then slept curled up either side of me as only Thai girls can, while I stayed awake wondering at my luck. A repeat early morning performance, first with "Right" while "Left" seemed to sleep on. Then after quick shower, I got in back on the other side of "Left" and in no time had her bouncing on top. Beacause, I had seen some action -this went on for about an hour - an I swaer that she seemed to be orgasmic the whole time. I felt that one could not have had a better start to the trip. Yes, my smile was from ear to ear and I made sure that they left with braoder than usual smiles.

Archived