7 times is a charm

I'm spending 18 days in Pattaya for some sanuk before I head off to Indonesia for a month or so. Been looking for the right girl to have that GFE with, and it took 6 misses before I finally got a hit. Funny, I noticed that exact same number last time I did this...

#1 was reasonally cute but clueless. LT to her meant leaving at 7:30am with no morning sex, which is exactly when I want it most!

#2 was OK in bed, but her oral hygeine could have been much much better.

#3 Super cute 22 year old who had never gone with a customer before. I said to myself, what the heck, why don't I break her in. Mistake. Could not even get her out of her panties! Still, was an interesting experience, and could be good it I had the time and patience to do this right.

#4 Average looking, but a lot of fun, good in bed, very cuddly. Tried too hard to rope me in though, leaving her stuff in my room, calling me all the time, etc., and just gave a vibe that she would become very possessive very quickly. Got to heed these warning signs.

#5 Just a run of the mill cutie, but not very active in bed kind of girl. Next.

#6 Very alluring 22 year old. Her sexual tecnique left a lot to be desired and she seemed completely untrainable. Still she showed up at my room on a few afternoons and I found it hard to turn down a shorttime when she had such a hot body.

#7 And we have a potential winner. Met this one at a beer bar at 3:30 last night (yes, some pattaya bars are still open!) I smiled at her but she was very shy, and declined to sit next to me when I invited her. Not much english at all. I always start in english to size a girl up. Then I started talking to her in Thai, asking her why she was shy, and when she realized I spoke Thai, she warmed up a lot. It was her first day on the job, and she said she'd never been with a farang before. I though hmmm, not another one of these, but the chemistry was much better, so I decided to go for it. A asked her to meet me at my hotel after work (4:00) so I could skip the barfine and she said OK, but she didn't know where Pattaya 2 road (pattaya sai song) was! Then I said screw it, paid the 200B, and smiled at her and started walking to my motorbike. She didn't seem to realize she was supposed to follow me, so had to go back and get her! Back at the room she asked some amusing questions like if I washed my own clothes, did I have an extra toothbush for her, did I stay in the room alone or with friends. I'm thinking great, she's totally naive, I wonder what the sex will be like. Outstanding was the answer. Very nice body, not shy in bed at all, went straight for the blowjob w/o any propting, good kisser too, and her attitude/composure is just great. She worked in Taiwan for 2 years, in an electronics factory, so she says, but I can't help but wonder if that was her true assignment there, given the number of Thai working girls there. Whatever, seems like this one is going to be fun...

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

I'm spending 18 days in Pattaya for some sanuk before I head off to Indonesia for a month or so. Been looking for the right girl to have that GFE with, and it took 6 misses before I finally got a hit. Funny, I noticed that exact same number last time I did this...

Bet you it doesn't take that long in Indonesia!

LG

Archived